Chapter 9: One Night

Jiwon's point of view

After we swim on the beach the girls and I decided to go shopping while we were in Cheongliang. We left Daniel, Jay and Zack on the beach while warming themselves by the fire.

"Let's buy souvenirs!" We nodded at what Zoe said, we looked around at those stuff selling in a market.

I was amused to look at the things here, I didn't realize that I was separated from them. (⊙_◎)

"What the heck? Where are they?!" I started to panic, I didn't know this place! I didn't know where I was going, I tried to find them. I also tried to find a security guard, but I didn't find anyone until I got out of that market. ⊙﹏⊙

I decided to just wait for them here outside.

"Jiwon?" I looked at a man who called me. I winced because I didn't know him! ಠಿ﹏ಠಿ٥

"Ah-" I smiled and stepped back a little.

"Jiwon? Don't you remember me?" He asked me. I shook my head and I was a little nervous even though he have looks. I shouldn't immediately believe handsome guys, they are often the ones who do unpleasant things. But it depends on the person, what am I going to do? (⊙_◎;)・・・

"Sorry I didn't know you." (๑⊙﹏⊙)

He held my hand but I immediately removed it. I saw a car on the other side of the road where two other men came out so I was even more nervous.

"Come with me, your parents are looking for you." I backed away even more because he planned to touch me again.

No! Don't you dare touch me! ರ_ರ

"Why should I come with you?" I asked angrily. He got even closer to me so I decided to ran away.

"Jiwon!" I heard Joy's voice calling my name but I never stopped running. I was afraid those men might take me.

I no longer know where I am, I didn't know the way back to the market. How can I go home with this? I just really want to wake up if it's just a dream, I really don't know what to do!

I stopped at a road with many open buildings. They definitely didn't follow me. I will ask for a help to get home to Seoul.

"Ah-" I grabbed my stomach in pain, I looked at the man who punched me. I couldn't fight anymore because I lost my consciousness.

I woke up when the car stopped, they took me to a Tea House.

"Take that inside!" The man pulled me into the Tea House. I struggled but it did nothing because he clung to me tightly.

"The boss will enjoy it." A man said once slapping my ass.

How dare you do that! (ò_óˇ)

I wanted to slap him but I couldn't get away in the grip of this man who's holding me.

"You sluts!" Brett pulled out a woman's hair. I was shocked when he did that, the woman knelt down and apologized.

I don't want to be here. I do not want!

"We have a gift for you." Brett turned to us.

"It's a very nice gift! Customers will definitely be happy." Brett said. He turned his attention back to the woman he was scolding.

"If the customer wants to touches you. You're supposed to let them, you slut!"

I saw Jace approach him, I saw Jace! Jace is here!

"Enough." Jace said. I'm safe! Why is Jace here? Wait- if Jace is here it means he is also here...

"If you mess with us, I'm gonna smash her head." While Brett was holding the woman's hair, he tried to strike her with an ashtray on her head but Brett didn't succeed because he was here...he was here!

Johan kicked the ashtray and spewed it up. Johan is here! He is here! (ノ*0*)ノ

He caught the ashtray, "I told you. I'm not in part of this Diversion Strategy." He rotated the ashtray with his fingers.

I smiled because I saw him wearing that. I saw in person, that she was dressed as a woman! I thought I would skip this episode, I didn't expect to be included here. ლ(^o^ლ)

Instead of being shocked, the men just laughed when they found out that Johan wasn't a woman. Jace approached me so the man who's holding me, released me. I am safe!

"Listen, Jace. There's no such thing as a plan from now on." Johan could no longer control himself, he tore the skirt he was wearing. He's gone wild!

"J-Johan...calm down first-" Even though Jace tried to stopped Johan, he did nothing when Johan started fighting them all.

He defeated all that effortlessly. Even though Brett fought Johan, he didn't win. Johan knocked him down in just three second.

"I've been watching you and your shoes, they're expensive ones."

Johan left the Tea House, he removed the wig he was wearing and it fell to the ground. I picked it up and if I could, I would like to take it home to the real world. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

I just smiled as I followed him out. I left Jace because he asked one of the men there.

We ignored each other. Johan just sat to one side while I'm just standing and holding his wig.

Jace came out of the Tea House and scolded Johan, but he immediately fell silent because he saw Johan's hand bleeding.

"Hey, use it if you want." Jace handed him a bandage.

"I don't need it." Johan just threw it away.

ರ_ರ

"Are you all right, Jiwon? Why did you come here? If we weren't here maybe what would have happened to you." Jace asked me worriedly.

"They kidnapped me. They hit me that's why I couldn't fight back. I didn't know the way home, I was lost." I explained to him.

"Call your brother, so they can pick you up here. If Vasco is here, he won't let this happen. I won't let that happen either. Take it." He gave me a lollipop.

"Thank you. I'll call Daniel, it's good that you reminded me I have a cellphone." I scratched my head. Hehe. (٥↼_↼)

"We're are looking for someone, take care of yourself okay?" I nodded to Jace, I blushed when he kissed me on the forehead.

He told Johan that they were leaving but I blushed even more because Johan approached me.

He held me to the forehead, as if he wiped the kiss Jace gave me. He took the lollipop that Jace had given and he opened it for me.

"Take care of yourself, I can't control myself because of you. Why are you holding that wig?" I can feel the redness on my face. (. • ᴗ •.)

"Souvenir?" I answered.

He kissed me on the forehead. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

"Are you going to sleep?" He asked seriously.

They left in front of me, Jace said goodbye before leaving.

I looked at what I was wearing now, why am I wearing pajamas? (≧▽≦)

"Jiwon!" I turned around when Daniel called my name.

I smiled because they found me and I was no longer lost.