Chapter 15: Chasing Johan Seong

A/N: This is the last chapter before the Epilogue. Thank you for reading this story with poor english grammar (≧▽≦) I hope you understand every chapter, as long as you understand what I'm saying I'm okay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait until the Epilogue I have something for you lol. (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻

くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡

Jiwon woke up after being hit by a hard object on the head, she saw her body tied on the chair. Austin and Violet are no longer around, only the guards are here. She turned to the real Jiwon Seo next to her, it was also looking at her.

She almost jumps in panic because she sees her face to other people.

Is this parallel universe? I mean I am not unique, because I exist in other universes or dimensions at the same earth time? But who is real? Is this my doppleganger? Is she the alien or me?

"Who are you? Why do you look like me?" Jiwon Seo asked Jiwon Park.

"That's also what I was thinking, why do you have my face in this world?" Jiwon Park asked confused.

"This world? Did you come from another universe?" Jiwon Seo asked, it has long hair just like Jiwon Park's hair before it was cut. They have the same body and they really look like each other.

"I would like to answer your question but I will look crazy." Jiwon Park replied.

"It's impossible that I have twins." Jiwon Seo said. 

"What happened to you? Why are you here? Your father is already worried about you."

They both fell silent because they heard footsteps of a heels. They felt the caress of a hands on both of their shoulders.

"Your stepmom is also worried about you." Violet laughed after saying that. It walked towards the front of the two of them.

"We are both confused, fake Jiwon. Do you want to know what happened to the real Jiwon Seo? We took her and say that someone kidnap her, the kidnappers want to get money from that old man but I just really want her wealth to belong to my name. " Violet told Jiwon Park.

"Before, we chatted Jiwon Seo's account." Jiwon Park said, she looked at the real Jiwon Seo, "Are you the one who answer that day?"

"No." Jiwon Park turned to Violet who answered her question, "I said that Jiwon escaped in those days from the people who took her, I used her account to tell Chairman Seo that she no longer wants to accept the wealth that given to her but the truth is, she's still in our hands."

"We were really surprised because another Jiwon Seo showed up." The three of them turned to Austin who had just arrived.

"What is your role here?" Jiwon Park asked angrily.

"Violet introduced him as my fiancé but the truth is that it was planned from the beginning. They have a relationship so that in case their first plan doesn't succeed, Austin will marry me and they will gradually steal money from me." Jiwon Seo replied angrily.

"You're right, good because you're not as stupid as your father." Violet answered calmly. "Now, fake Jiwon Seo. Tell me who you really are." It commands Jiwon Park.

"It doesn't matter anymore, everything is clear now. I am here in your world to expose your true colors, the day when Jiwon Seo disappeared is the day that I came to this place." Jiwon Park replied.

"You're right, that doesn't matter anymore. Because tonight you two will be lost forever in this world, it will be easy to get rid of that old man. We will tell media that he had a heart attack because of your death." The eyes of the two Jiwons widened.