Chapter 1: I'm in Lookism?!

Warning again and again and again: There are some scenes that can spoil you if you haven't read Lookism on Webtoon. 

P.S. This is the beginning, hope ya like it.

(~ ̄³ ̄)~(~ ̄³ ̄)~(~ ̄³ ̄)~(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Jiwon Park, a 16 years old high school student. She has a long straight black hair, fair-skin, curvy physique and well-proportioned body.

In her free time, she's always reading a comic app called Webtoon.

In the real world that the only thing she does is study, becomes different when she reads LOOKISM. In Lookism where there is everything! Amazing art style, interesting storyline, the drama, the humor, the action scenes, relatable and of course good-looking characters! EVERYTHING! 

She loves adventure, she is getting tired at home and school. 

"Jiwonah~, get ready! It's already 11 AM, you're still going to have lunch. Your daddy and I have something to do, your school bus will be here later." Her mother shouted down the stairs.

This is what always happens in her daily life. 

Eat, study, sleep, repeat.

"I'm going to take a shower!" she answered, but she was still lying on her bed reading comics.

She has a strong sense of her surroundings that's why when she heard the footsteps of her mom going to her room, she quickly drop the cellphone and just sat on the bed.

"Jiwon, why are you just sitting there? You wake up early and you still don't do anything?" her mom asked.

Jiwon slowly got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Eat while we're on the road, you can't be late in class. I'll prepare a sandwich for you," her mom said after leaving the room.

Jiwon sighed while looking at the mirror.

If only fictional characters were real...

She walk to the shower but she stepped on something slippery

And suddenly the bathroom went black.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

She slowly opened her eyes, held her head and remembered that she stepped on the soap. She slipped and everything went black so it means she lost her consciousness.

“Where am I?” Jiwon whispered. She looked at the place where she was and realized this is not her bathroom. She stood up from the bathtub and pulled out the curtain, she looked around at the dimly lit bathroom. She faced a mirror to see if her head was injured. There is nothing unusual about her, except from where she is now.

The door opened suddenly which makes her startled. She tried to hide again but it was too late, a naked guy entered the bathroom! They were shocked one another and both shouted. They have lost balance and sat on the floor together.

Jiwon held on to her chest not because there was a naked guy in front of her right now but because she realized that she knew the guy in front of her.

Daniel Park?

Daniel Park from Lookism!

But the Daniel Park in front of her is not the Daniel Park who is usually seen with glasses. It’s Daniel’s new body!

He's tall, possessing the very epitome of a healthy, muscular, and athletic build, and is incredibly handsome!

“How could a fictional character be in front of me? Is it true or am I just dreaming?” Jiwon whispered. She almost slapped her cheek because she couldn't believe it.

Jiwon crawl toward Daniel. She want to know if this is true, if Daniel is true, if it really happening. 

Daniel stepped back as Jiwon approached. He was embarrassed so he covered his naked body.

“A-Are you real?” Jiwon asked. Daniel couldn't answer, he is still analyzing what is happening and why is there a girl in his bathroom.

“Shit!” Jiwon stepped back when she touched Daniel’s cheek. She was shocked because she really felt it. Daniel is true! She saw Daniel! She touched Daniel Park!

“Who are you and how did you get in? Are you a thief?” Daniel wondered. 

What if she saw my body changing? Daniel asked in his mind.

“No! I'm not a thief! I don't know how I got here.” Jiwon was nervous, she didn't know what to do. What if Daniel kicked her out, she didn't know where to go.

She only read this on Webtoon, it is not a real place. Not a real world.

“Is that possible? You enter without passing through the door?" he asked in disbelief as he pointed outside the bathroom door. “A lot has happened since I came here, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a ghost."

“A lot happened, just like how you were changing bodies.” Jiwon replied innocently.

She had no other way, she didn't know what was happening. If she’s really in the world of LOOKISM, she must stick to Daniel no matter what. There is a lot of bad guys in this world.

“W-What?” Daniel couldn't believe that the girl in front of him knew what had happened.

“I know. I know your most hidden secret Daniel Park. I’ve known that before.” 

But it just happened today, how could she say she knew it before? And how...

“How did you know my name?”

Jiwon smiled. “Get dressed before we talk."

They came out of the bathroom. After Daniel got dressed, they talked again in front of sleeping Daniel Park. The real one.

“You saw me changing bodies?”

“I read it.”

“You read--what?”

“I mean…yes! I saw you slapping this one.” Jiwon pointed at the real Daniel. “Then he’ll wake up and you’ll be able to sleep. Yeah, weird. It was like when I get here, I can’t even explain.” 

“Who are you and where do you live?” Daniel asked.

“Good thing you asked! I’m Jiwon Park. Actually, it is not easy to explain where I came from. I'm not very familiar with this place, you are the only one who can help me just in case I can't get back to my real world," she answered.

“What do you mean real world?”

“Forget that. You don't know me, I know you well, you can help me, and so do I. So, here's the plan. I want to pretend to be your sister. A fake younger sister if you don't want others to know your secret.” Jiwon explained.

“Are you blackmailing me?”

“No! I’m just making a deal!”

If it were true I was in the world of LOOKISM, I have to live and I will use this opportunity to see them in person, Vasco, Zack, Jay, all of them! 

I’ll take my slipping into the bathroom as a blessing in disguise.

If I was dreaming, I wish no one will wake me up.