Chapter 5: Jiwon Seo

Jiwon's point of view

I woke up early and went to the school first. I never planned to wake Daniel up so we could go to school together. What happened last night is still fresh in my mind.

"Sorry about what happened at the convenience store. I don't want you to see me in that situation, I'm really sorry." Daniel told me using his second body. He rested his real body and talked to me with the new one.

"I should be sorry, I didn't even help you."

That's why I couldn't face him, it felt heavy because I knew what was going to happen that night but I didn't do anything to prevent him from getting hurt.

[ At the Classroom ]

"Suddenly this prick beat him up."

"He flipped his lid."

I overheard the group of Zack talking from behind. I saw Daniel enter the room, he immediately looked at the back. Our eyes didn't meet so I didn't have to avoid him.

"I took a picture to ensure he stay silents but a bitch broke my cellphone. But it's still works."

"What picture?" Zoe asked.

"Stop it. You think I'm proud of hitting that pig?" Zack asked.

"You wanna see or not? Hehe."

Daniel knew they are talking about him and this Doo fucking Lee even called me a bitch!

"Ooh! Hi, Daniel!" Zoe greeted him. "Come here, he has something funny to show us!"

"Yep, you wanna see?"

"Yesterday Zack beat up a pig and it's a nude pic of a piggy!"

I saw Daniel clench his fist. I already know what will happen next and this moment is what I should not try to stop.

"Wanna see?"

"Nope~ I can't see! Gross!" Zoe even stepped backwards to avoid seeing the picture they were referring to.

Zack's punch really lightning fast! I couldn't see his fist when he punch Daniel in front of me. He was a rising boxer in middle school, no doubt he has a tremendously swift and deadly fist.

I was stunned in what they said next.

Just a few minutes before Daniel went to his seat, a commotion broke out immediately.

"Hey, you guys. You've gone to far." Daniel couldn't help but rebuke them because Zack and his friends' ignorant comments had already impacted his mother. They even said that Daniel's mom should have just aborted a pig like him.

Zack kicked a table. "Hey! You're fucking funny you know that? Get up you fucking worm."

A conflict arose between Daniel and Zack. The entire school was in chaos, there are many students were outside and around our room, making it seem as though there was no teacher in the school.

Everyone was shocked when Jay finally left his chair. He grabbed Zack's hand to stop it from hitting Daniel.

"Let go! You d*ck!" He remove Jay's hand. He tried to hit Daniel again but Daniel dodged his fist!

Everyone was shocked by that. He avoided all of Zack's blows. I will not be surprised because Daniel's second body is really strong.

Zack continued hitting him because Mira was watching, he shouldn't be defeated in this fight. Daniel was almost hit in the face, Jay would have approached but he stopped when Daniel grabbed Zack's fist. He grabbed Zack's lightning fist!

The students watching them were amazed. They almost called Daniel "Master of dodging."

What surprised everyone the most was Daniel's final blow. He punched Zack in the stomach which almost spewed out due to the strong force that he used.

I can see Mira's shock at what happened, she was definitely worried when she saw Zack fell to the floor.

The news spread throughout the school, they were talking about Zack's defeat. Daniel's identity grew louder everywhere.

"I like what you did ealier at school." I told small Daniel. We are now at the convenience store, like he usually does everyday, he rested his new body and used the old one.

"It's not me, it's the new body."

"It's you."

"No, it's not. I could no longer hold back and my new body did what it was supposed to do."

"It's up to you."

"Welcome." Daniel greeted the guy who just entered.

I sat down immediately when I realize it was Vasco coming in. I hid in shame. Daniel looked at me but I just signaled him not to look at me.

"Y-You need a bag?" Daniel asked. I heard the door open so I got up. Vasco is gone.

I was embarrassed because he might remember me, I left him crying last time.

Since there were no customers yet, Daniel decided to exercise. I just let him do that until a beautiful girl came in.

"Welcome!" We greeted her.

"Oh, sorry! I worked out a lot too just like that!" the girl said.

Damn…t's Crystal Choi!

She was undeniably gorgeous, but I don't like it when her mouth started to speak…if you know what I mean. She gave Daniel a drink before looking back at me. I smiled but she didn't seem happy when I did that.

"Jiwon?"

The genuine smile on my face faded.

She knows me?

"H-How do you know me?" I wondered.

"How long have you been working here, Jiwon Seo?" I was surprised because she mentioned another name.

Jiwon Seo?

I'm not Jiwon Seo.