Chapter 12: Finally Home

Zack was overjoyed to see Jiwon's new haircut.

"I didn't recognized you, if I hadn't heard your name I would have thought that you're a guy who were a new transfer here." He said while laughing.

⊙_⊙

He laughs so much, is my haircut really that bad? Or does hair like this just not suit me? Zacccckkkk!!!

"Zack, stop it!" Mira scolded him. "Jiwon, that hair looks good on you."

"Thank you, Mira." Jiwon smiled.

She's so kind and soft, no doubt Johan and Zack liked her. Yeah, Johan likes her. ( •́  ‿ ,•̀)

"Jiwon, I want to talk to you just the two of us." She turned to Crystal and nodded.

"I found out something about Jiwon Seo." The Real Crystal said, she dragged Jiwon outside their department to talk.

Jiwon leaned against the wall, "Do you still believe I am that Jiwon Seo?" She asked Crystal.

"You can't get it out of my mind that you're Jiwon Seo. You look exactly like her even you cut your hair like that, it's impossible that she has a twins." Crystal answered.

"Then you didn't believe that I am Daniel's sister?" Jiwon asked.

"The truth is I found out that he was an only child, that he had no siblings." Crystal replied.

"I don't know why you didn't want to go back to your family, but I also found out something about you Jiwon Seo. It is possible that you can't remember anything because of the tragedy that happened to you, now your father is looking for you. He is worried about you." Crystal added.

"You don't understand, I am telling the truth. I am not the person you are referring to." Jiwon insisted.

"Your father is featured in the news, he is looking for you. He is very worried about you. You still won't come back?" Crystal asked worriedly.

Lunch time, while Jiwon lined up to get food, Mira also lined up next to her.

"What happened yesterday? Are you happy with where you went?" Mira asked her so she smiled.

"It's so fun even if I almost perish." Jiwon replied, they both went to the table where Daniel and their friends were also sitting.

"Are you guys free later? I would like to take you all to the church, we will feed the orphans. If you just want to help." Mira said.

"Sure! We'll be there!" Zoe said once raising her hand.

"I can't help but be there. You know I'm always by your side, Mira." Zack replied.

"Zack might just hurt the kids there." Zoe laughed.

"Come with us, Jiwon." Mira said. She nodded in agreement.

Jiwon went to a church with Daniel, Zack, Jay, Crystal, Zoe, Joy and the one who invited them here, Mira.

"Sister, we are here to help distribute the food to the children." Mira said to a nun in the church.

"Thank you, Mira. Follow me, we will prepare a meal and after the mass, we will feed them." The nun replied. They followed it out of the church and went to the place where the children were to be fed.

The soups and other nutritious foods are done so they helped to arrange them.

Jiwon joins Daniel, Zack and Jay in giving soup to the kids who line up with them. While Crystal, Zoe, Joy and Mira entertained the children.