Chapter 13: Fall Apart

They didn't let Jiwon to go home, they even invited her to join their dinner. The dining area is very spacious and the furniture looks expensive.

"I'm so glad you showed up again Jiwon. I'm so worried for you." The old man at the front of the long table said that is Chairman Seo, the father of Jiwon Seo.

They prepare too much food, as if there is a feast even though there are only four of them at the table.

"What happened to me?" Jiwon asked. She wants to know what happened to the real Jiwon Seo and why do they think she is their missing daughter.

"There are people who want to take you." Her stepmother Violet answered. "Maybe because they know you'll get your father's wealth so they are trying to take you." She added.

"How did I get lost?" Jiwon asked. She needs to be enlightened, there is a possibility that something bad happened to Jiwon Seo.

"Those people got you, we found them but you are no longer in their hands. They said you escaped them and you never showed up." The man who brought her here, Austin, replied. He looked to Violet.

"Now you just showed up Jiwon and y-you can't remember anything." Violet said.

"And now that you have returned to us, I want you not to leave again. We will tighten our vigilance so that you will not be harmed again." Chairman Seo said, Jiwon can't accept it.

"But how do you make sure that I'm your daughter? I don't even know you." Jiwon answered. ಠ_ಠ

"I am your father Jiwon, I am old and I will only be able to work for the company for a few years. You are my only heir. This is your stepmom, Violet. She will take care of you when I'm gone." Chairman Seo replied to her. Jiwon looked at Violet who wasn't that old, she was beautiful and she took good care of her body. Violet smiled at her.

"This is Austin." Jiwon looked at the man next to her. "I trust him and he will marry you one day."

Jiwon was even more surprised when Chairman Seo said that, "P-Pardon?" (⊙_ ◎)

"Austin's family and I, decided that you should marry each other, so you have a partner in running the company." Chairman Seo replied.

Jiwon stood up, "I will not allow it, I am not your daughter." Jiwon replied.

"Sit in your chair, don't act like that in front of us. You just lost your memory, you also lost your respect?" Violet asked her angrily.

"Hush. Let her, don't scold to my daughter." Chairman Seo said.

Austin also stood up and took Jiwon's arm, "I'll accompany Jiwon to her room."

"What?! I don't want to stay here, I want to go home." Jiwon said.

"This is where you live Jiwon, where else do you want to go?" Violet asked her.

"Take Jiwon to her room. Take a rest, Jiwon. I love you." Chairman Seo told her.

Jiwon couldn't believe what was happening, Austin took her to a large room, she did nothing but follow because many bodyguards were guarding the entire mansion.

When she entered the room, she was shocked because she saw her belongings here, "How did you get it?" Jiwon asked Austin.

"We got it from your fake brother's house." Austin replied.

"You can't do that." Jiwon said.

Austin held her hair, "Why not?" He asked. Jiwon removed his hand from her head.