Chapter 14: Lies

Jiwon got up from the bed to approach her stepmom, Violet sat in her mini living room.

"Why are you still awake?" Violet asked her as she sat on the sofa, Jiwon also sat away next to her.

"Because I haven't slept yet." Jiwon replied causing Violet to looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

"What?" Violet asked, Jiwon smiled and shook her head. (•‿•)

"I'm not sleepy yet. Why did you come in here?" Jiwon changed the topic so that the sarcastic thing she said would disappear from her stepmom's mind.

"I just want to see you." Violet replied while looking at her beautiful fingernails.

"Me or the real Jiwon Seo?" Jiwon asked, Violet turned to her because of that question. "I'm fine." She smiled at her stepmother.

Violet also smiled at her, "Destiny is really playful...I didn't expect to have another Jiwon Seo in this mansion."

Jiwon's eyes widened at what she said, her stepmom stood up and was about to leave her room.

"What did you say?" Jiwon also stood up to follow Violet. Her stepmom approached her so she stepped back.

Violet grabbed her by the hair, "Nice hair. I said...to go to sleep, It's bad not to go to bed early." Violet replied, she walked away from Jiwon and left the room.

Jiwon couldn't move from where she was standing because of what she heard, until she could no longer sleep that night.

-

Jiwon was standing in front of Jae Won High, she didn't know if she was going to enter or not. She felt as if it made no sense if she continued her life here, she had been grounded for several weeks.

Jiwon thought she had finally escaped the real world where she couldn't move properly because of the control of her parents, her classmates who bullied her for being a weirdo, and those people who did nothing but notice only her mistakes, but she was wrong because now those things are happening again.

She couldn't move properly due to the guarding of the bodyguards that Chairman Seo assigned for her, Violet's criticisms of her mistakes, and even Johan that she never saw again. She could no longer breathe because her chest was so tight from what was happening.

"You haven't come in yet?" Jiwon turned to Eli who was beside her.

She sighed and started walking, Eli followed her inside.

"If you are not in the mood, you can visit Yenna to have fun." He told Jiwon when they were close to Jiwon's department.

"Thank you, Eli. I want to go to see Yenna but I can't." Jiwon turned to him with a smile.

"Why?" Eli asked. Many women followed him, they were all still crazy for Eli Jang.

Who wouldn't be crazy at this one's handsomeness? He looks like an angel who descended to earth. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ♡

"Because I'm  busy, just say hello to Yenna for me. I'm coming in." Jiwon pointed at her department.

Eli nodded, "Next time, let me cut your hair." He smiled at Jiwon before leaving. Jiwon grabbed her hair the same as Johan's, the only difference is that her hair is color black.

She entered the department, the atmosphere was very different, it seemed like they were guessing if there was a problem with Jiwon because she had been ignoring them for a few days.

Jiwon quietly went to her seat.

"Jiwon." She looked up at Mira who approached her table, Daniel and the others also followed to listen to what they were talking about.