Chapter 10: Chase

A few days after that incident, Jiwon never saw Johan again since the day she lost in Cheongliang. She no longer knows how and where Johan will be seen again.

Leonn Lee waved at her face because she was looking away, "It seems like you're thinking too deep." Leonn told Jiwon.

Jiwon leaned back in her chair, she is now in the Architecture Department during lunch time.

"My family suddenly came to my mind." Jiwon replied.

"You and Daniel's family?" Leonn asked. Jiwon was silent for a moment but she immediately nodded because all they knew was that she and Daniel were siblings.

"I was suddenly excited to see them. I wonder how are they doing now, are they worried about me?" Jiwon asked incredulously.

"Who's parent isn't worried about their child?"

The members of Burn Knuckles fell silent after Vasco and Jace entered. They went to Jiwon and Leonn's seat.

Jace leaned on a table while Vasco crossed his arms while watching them.

"Jiwon, have you and Johan met again?" Jace asked. Vasco stand up straigh when he heard that name.

"You mean the two of them meet?" Vasco asked in shock.

"They meet when Jiwon lost in Cheonliang, it's the day you also got lost." Jace laughed.

"Why did you get lost? You are too old too get lost." Leonn rolled his eyes to Vasco.

Leonn stood up in her seat, "I'll leave you here, Jiwon. I'll just buy some food." Leonn said goodbye and left in front of the three of them.

After Leonn left, Vasco sat down in the chair she was sitting on.

"Then maybe you're the one he came here for." Jiwon's eyes widened at what Vasco said.

"What do you mean?" Jiwon asked incredulously.

"I saw Johan outside the school, I don't know why but it looks like he was there earlier." Jace replied.

щ (゜ ロ ゜ щ)

"Is that true?"

After lunch Jiwon went to his department, she couldn't concentrate on studying because she was thinking about Johan.

Why did he come here? For whom?

Jiwon looked at Mira and Zack next to her.

Is he here for Mira?

Jiwon shook her head and waited for the class dismissal.

"Dani~ I will not go home with you." Jiwon told Daniel.

"Why?" Daniel asked.

Jiwon looked at Jay who was next to him, she couldn't talk to him. Everytime she talk to Jay, he just nods while Daniel understands what he is saying. Jiwon doesn't know how his fake brother do that, she really admires Daniel and Jay's communication.

Jiwon smiled because she remember that she was Team #JayNiel, she ship them both. Even if Daniel and Zoe are good together and so Crystal or Joy, the chemistry of these two is different!

#JayNie for the win!!! (♡ ο ♡ 人))

"Jiwon?" Daniel waved in front of her face. His fake sister smiled at him.

"I'm going somewhere, so go ahead." Jiwon answered.

Daniel just nodded so Jiwon left school first. She looked around until he saw a guy where the color of the top and bottom is black.