Chapter 2: Real Identity

Because Daniel wonders who Jiwon really are and why she entered his house without him knowing, he decided to search on social media. Where people or whatever information you need, you can find or know with just one click! So, Daniel tried to find the name Jiwon Park on Pacebook.

"Why can't I see your face?" Daniel asked as he scrolled through the different profile pictures named Jiwon Park on PB.

"You can't see me there, I don't have an account in this social media platform." Jiwon replied while watching Daniel scroll on the cellphone. "It's also unlikely that you'll see me there, because if that were possible, I would have added you a long time ago."

Daniel turned to her. "Who are you really? Why don't you go home now? Your parents must be worried, they can even accuse me of being a kidnapper when they see you here." Daniel said nervously.

"I am Jiwon Park, how many times do I have to tell you? And I have no home here. My family is not here so I have nowhere to go. You are the only one I can ask for help." Jiwon begged Daniel.

Daniel dropped the cellphone and stood up.

"This situations are making my head explode! This mysterious body and a mysterious girl. How were you able to enter when the door was locked?" Daniel asked confused while holding his head.

Jiwon pouted and picked up the phone.

"I also don't know why this is happening but I really have nowhere to go." Jiwon kept looking for an answer, even though she did not have a Pacebook account she still tried to find her name. Jiwon also didn't know what to do.

"Are you a criminal? That's why you're hiding? Did you run away from a crime? I might get involved in what you did and I don't want to be imprisoned. I'm still young and my mom needed me." Daniel panicked.

"Stop it, I'm not a criminal. I can't even fight back." Jiwon sighed.

"I need to be enlightened!"

"Wait!" Jiwon raised her index finger to stop Daniel from speaking.

"Why?" Daniel asked.

"How did this happen?" Jiwon asked, she showed a picture of a girl who looked exactly like her but had a different last name. "It's not me! How did I look like someone in this world?" Jiwon asked in surprise.

Daniel leaned over her and looked at the picture on the phone.

"Don't fool me, It's you!" Daniel replied while pointing at the girl.

"I'm Jiwon PARK not Jiwon SEO." Jiwon said.

"You are Jiwon Seo and wait- you were studying at my former school? Why are you here? You need to come back!"

Jiwon ran to get away from him. "I'm Jiwon Park! Aargh!" She also grabbed her head. Earlier she was just going to school but now she is in another world. "Let's just make a deal. Let's chat with this person and when she didn't replied, it means I'm Jiwon Seo but if she replied I will stay by your side. Deal?"

Daniel chatted Jiwon Seo's account, Jiwon bit her finger. They waited for a few minutes for it to reply and they were shocked because it answered right away.

Hi, Jiwon!
Seen

Hello?
Seen

"Deal." Jiwon Park said, after Jiwon Seo replied.

"You will stay here and you will keep my secret?" Daniel asked.

Jiwon nodded, "I told you I'm not Jiwon Seo, that's not gonna happen because I'm Jiwon Park. My family is not here that's why I have no place to live. Only you can help me live in this world, if I can't return to my real world," she explained but she lowered her voice on the last words.

"You're weird, do you know that?"

"You too."

-

Daniel left me with his second body. I don't know where he went, but when he came home he had a bruise on his face.

I remember this episode, like I said I'm reading Lookism. I'm a fan of LOOKISM! So, I definitely know what happened.

We were just in the first episode so he surely went to a salon and got his hair done. A salon where Eli is the hairdresser. Yes, Eli Jang! He met Mira and Zack punched him in the face.

The Zack era where he can't stop himself from getting into a fight. He's bad boy era.

"I became famous on social media." Small Daniel said, sadly.

"This will also disappear immediately. It's just like those famous artists who losing popularity. People will forget it too." Jiwon consoled him.

We watched the video on social media where Zack punched him in the face reaaal baaad.

"That guy's blow very hurts, I barely saw his fist coming." Daniel said simultaneously holding his cheek.

"Zack is a Pro-Boxer." Jiwon said as she focused on the cellphone.

"You know him? I thought you didn't live here?" Daniel asked.

"Don't mind me, I'm talking to myself. And yeah, I don't know him and I don't live here." Jiwon bit her lower lip.

"I'm scared of you." Small Danny pouted.

"Why?" Jiwon smiled.

"Are you an alien?"

"What about you? Are you a soul shifter?" Jiwon asked with a laugh.

"Just take a rest and make sure you are not a criminal."

Jiwon smiled and nodded.

I do not know why is this happening to me, but I'm very happy to be with you, Daniii~ and very excited to see Johan Seong!!!

Aaaaack can't wait to see him and accompany him to get expensive shoes!