Epilogue

The male driver got out of his car to see what he had hit, but he saw nothing. Johan approached him to see what had happened.

"What happened?!" Johan asked angrily, his heart was beating fast. He felt something bad had happened but he didn't see anything. He didn't see Jiwon.

"I think I bumped into something, I dropped my cellphone that's why I didn't immediately look at the road." The driver replied. He was scared looking at Johan.

Though Johan was nervous that he might saw something he don't want to see, he still peeked under the car but he saw nothing. He also looked around but no one was here, the surroundings were full of trees and it was dark.

Johan grabbed his head because of what was happening, "Why don't you look at the road?!" Johan asked angrily.

"I already said what the reason is." The driver answered while raising both hands.

Daniel runs to him with Zack and Crystal.

"What happened?" Daniel asked. Johan grabbed his knee and ruffled his hair with frustration.

Zack and Crystal also looked around to find out what was really going on, "Where is Jiwon?" Crystal asked, Johan stood up straight and looked at them.

"Where is Jiwon?" Johan asked calmly.

"She chased you. It's impossible that you are not with her." Zack replied.

"Jiwon was just behind me earlier, I never saw her again." Johan chases his breath, he doesn't know what to do.

"What is the problem?" Daniel asked the driver.

"It looks like I bumped into something but I didn't see anything when I got off the car." Driver's answer.

"Impossible. What's that? Ghost?" Crystal asked while raising an eyebrow.

Daniel couldn't answer, he looked for Jiwon but he didn't find even its shadow.

"Maybe someone else got her?" Zack asked worriedly.

"Give me back my Jiwon!" Johan said emphatically to the driver, he grabbed it by the clothes and threw it in the car.

"Johan! There's no body!" Zack stopped him but he didn't let go of the driver.

"You? Where is Jiwon?" Johan yelled at Zack, "Bring her back!"

"Johan!" Zack punched Johan so he lay down on the road, he did it to calm his friend.

"Nothing happened to her, there is no blood and body! That means she is safe! Maybe she just went somewhere else." Zack told him.

"She's gone." Daniel said, Zack and Johan turned to him.

"What do you mean?" Crystal asked.

Daniel just looked at them. (・_・٥)

-

"You come here right after you work, okay? I'm sure your daughter miss you right away." A woman answers on her cellphone. She was looking out the window of a hospital room, talking to someone on the other line as she watched a girl lying on the hospital bed with a bandage on her head.

The woman laughed because of the replied of the person she was talking to on the other line, "Of course! Your daughter loves you so much, she will really resent you if you don't visit her."

The woman fell silent when she noticed her daughter in the bed, "Just a moment, hon." The woman put down her cellphone and approached the girl. She held it in her hand.