Chapter 8: Train

Jiwon's point of view

We're going to a trip! A beach trip! A trip with Daniel's real body, Mira, Zoe, Crystal, Joy and Zack! In Jay's Seaside Villa!

We sat happily inside the train, they are unaware that there are three mens sitting nearby were talking about us.

"Hey Zack!" Zoe called Zack, so he looked at Zoe and to Mira.

"Yeah?"

"Mira brought a new skirt! Isn't it pretty?" Zoe lifted Mira's skirt causing Zack's cheek to turn red and her nose to almost bleed.

"Z-Zoe stop it." Mira was embarrassed, she covered her thigh because of that.

I smiled at them and looked at Daniel who was enjoying every moment. It was as if he had just experienced being peaceful all his life, I let him do that. I want him to be happy.

"If I get to a fight again and ruin the trip, I'm gonna shave my hair!" Zack shouted. No matter how hard you try not to ruin it, our trip will still be ruined because there are troublemakers. I knew it, 'cause I already read it. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

I will not go on this trip if there is no reason. I looked at the far side of the train where Vasco and Jace were sitting. I smiled while thinking that Johan is also here on the train that we are riding.

Yes, he's here that's why I'm here ಥ‿ಥ

I got up from my seat. I was going to the restroom, but the truth is I just want to see Johan. (灬º‿º灬)♡

"Come back quickly." Joy said. I nodded.

As I walked towards the toilet I prayed that Vasco would see and call me.

"Jiwon!"

Thank, God! (✿ ♡‿♡)

I turned to him with a big smile, I saw him waving at me. Yeah, that's right Vasco.

I approached him, I had to do that so that I could be closer to Johan. Hehe. ♪ \(^ω^\ )

"Why are you sitting apart from Jace?" I asked because Vasco and Jace didn't sit next to each other. I smiled at Jace and waved, he did the same to me. I had to do that to see Johan on the other side of the train.

"I didn't reserve a sit, hehe." Vasco replied.

I smiled, "We are just there, if you want to be with us." I left in front of him 'cause I would have returned to my seat.

But he spoke again, "Did you forget to pee?"

"Oh!" I laughed because I supposed to go to the toilet, they might notice that I just want to get closer to Johan. Argh.

When I returned to our seats there were three men sitting. Zoe, Joy, Crystal and Mira look very annoyed because of what's happening. I noticed that Daniel and Zack were not here.

"What the hell is happening?" I asked so they all looked at me.

"I don't know with these men!" Joy replied.

"What a beautiful girl in Seoul, what is your name?" One of the man asked me.

"I only saw you in cellphone, I didn't expect your face to get worse when I see it personally." I answered.

"What are you saying? I didn't expect girl in Seoul to be weird, I already like weird girls because of you." The man said while holding my hair.

"Can you guys stay away? We want a quiet trip!" Zoe said angrily.

"You want a quiet trip? How about a happy trip? I can make you happy." One of the men said.

"Ih!" (٥↼_↼)

"Your necklace looks beautiful." I was stunned because his hand touched my boobs a little while he's holding the necklace I am wearing.

I slapped his face without hesitation.

Zoe: Crystal: Mira: Joy: (ಠಿoಠಿ╬)

"How dare you touches my necklace!" I told him angrily.

"I saw what you did! You almost touch her!" Zoe said.

"It hurts!" The man will going to slap me so I closed my eyes.

"Hey." I was shocked when I hear Johan's voice, so I opened my eyes. I saw his hand holding the hand of the man who was supposed to slap me.

I can feel his body behind me. He stood up in his chair just to stop this man from slapping me. (✿ ♡‿♡)

You are so assuming Jiwon Park. ಠ ೧ ಠ

"Who are you?!" The man asked but Johan didn't answer the question.

"Don't hurt a woman, don't you have a mother? Do you want me to teach you the word respect?" Johan asked. That's my man! (。♡‿♡。)

"How dare y-" The man stopped talking when Johan broke his hand.

*Crack*

They stopped arguing, the three of them voluntary left in front of us because of what Johan did.

Johan immediately left in front of us, Mira didn't recognize him because he was wearing a hoodie. I want to say thank you so I followed him before he returned to his seat.

"Johan!" I held his hand, but I slowly let go of it when he looked at me.

"I want to thank you, thank you for defending me." I told him while smiling. (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

He looked at me seriously, "I didn't do that because of you, the noise bothers me."

Jiwon: (-_-;)・・・

Johan looked at me from head to toe. He raised his eyebrow as if belittling me.

"Where are you going?" I was surprised because he asked that. Why did he ask that? Why does he want to know? ʘ‿ʘ

"We are going to the beach!" I showed him a big smile.

"Are you on the beach now?" he asked seriously.

"Not yet." Isn't it obvious we're on the train. (˘・_・˘)

"Oh, really? What you're wearing now looks like you're already there. I can see your cleavage from afar." I saw Johan annoyed, he left in front of me while I couldn't believe what he said.

(⊙_◎)

"Next time, I'll wear pajamas even on the beach." Just for you.

Darn, I can't believe this.