Chapter 6: God Dog

Crystal invited Jiwon to talk outside the convenience store.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I just can't believe I'll see you again." Jiwon was even more confused by what Crystal said.

"You know me? But I'm not Jiwon Seo and I only met you when I read Lookism." Jiwon replied. She slowed down her last words, so Crystal won't hear it.

"Our fathers are business partners and we had a little interaction before as well. Looks like you forget things so easily."

Jiwon looked at Daniel inside the convenience store, he just watched them while they were talking outside.

"Jiwon Seo's family have a company?"

"Yeah and I really didn't expect to see you here."

So, she's filthy rich.

Knowing Crystal, she likes to interfere in other people's concern. I mean, she becomes really curious about things when she is interested in it and she will digs for whatever information just to discover more about it.

Thanks to my stupidity, I pretended to be Jiwon Seo. What if this person's life is in danger and I look exactly like her?

What on earth did I get myself into?

Jiwon fell silent for a long time and just came back to herself when Crystal spoke again. "Have you shown up to your dad? They have been looking for you."

"She's not Jiwon Seo." They both turned to Daniel when he left the store. "She's my friend's sister. She's not the one you're referring to," he explains.

Jiwon's eyebrows met, she didn't seem to agree with what he said but sbe had no choice but to agree for now. "I'm not the one you're referring to but I'm so glad to meet you, Crystal."

Jiwon and Daniel was about to enter the store again, but Crystal suddenly spoke.

"Crystal?"

Jiwon was stunned.

Wrong move, Jiwonaaaa!

"I haven't introduced myself yet."

"She's pretty strange. Hehe." Daniel faked a laugh.

After that breathtaking conversation, she left us as if we didn't know each other. We didn't really know each other, but there's really something about her that I can't explain.

Jiwon have been through a lot with them, some are sad and some are happy. It was so much fun to be on their journey.

It's like she don't want to go home anymore.

And now the long-awaited episode is happening. Where Jiwon can see the head of the God Dog crew, Johan Seong.

The members of the God Dog are scattered, they are looking for Daniel. Johan wants Daniel to join his group, he believes God Dog will be stronger when they are together.

"Money is power, and power is money. You don't want to be poor, do you? There's gonna be something you want to protect?" Johan presented his hand in front of Daniel's new body. The stronger one.

"If you want to protect something, you need power. You and me, let's both reach for the top." Johan said to him.

"You need power to protect you say?" Johan looked at Vasco who planned to kick him but he immediately blocked it.

"Power exist for the weak." Vasco added. He was about to punch Johan but it preceded him, Johan kicked him in the face with no difficulty.

Vin Jin and Logan were shocked by what happened.

Vasco was also shocked because of what Johan did to him, it was the kick Vasco was supposed to do but Johan just copied it right now.

"This kick is harder than it looks. Who am I kidding? I'm better with my hands." Johan was about to punch Vasco but Daniel immediately grabbed his fist.

"Sorry, but I'll pass up on your offer." Johan couldn't believe what Daniel said. "If I have to abandon what I wanted to protect to get all that power, what good would that do? In the end you'll be left on your own."

-

Jiwon was with Mira and Zoe at the school when she left them. She couldn't say goodbye properly, she suddenly left and looked for something.

She went everywhere just to find that place, she recall every detail of her favorite series Lookism. Until she saw the Burn Knuckles.

She wear hoodie jacket and a cap so she will not be recognized. She didn't want Daniel to worry when he saw her here. Jiwon saw the two groups, the Burn Knuckles and the God Dog.

Instead of being scared, Jiwon just smiled. She finally saw the guy she wanted to see from the beginning. The guy named, Johan Seong.

God Dog was shocked when countless members of Burn Knuckles arrived. They are equal now.

"Johan, let's stop this. Both sides have gotten hurt, you have my answer. Go back." Daniel said.

"So you prefer...playing pretend too?" Johan just laughed.

Jiwon swallowed when she saw that smile. She was suddenly nervous, when Johan punched Daniel in the body. Johan suddenly attacks Daniel, Vasco, Vin Jin and Logan.

"Give me a break." Johan smiled genuinely while holding Daniel's clothe. "Without any power, you can't protect shit. I'll teach you that lesson now. Wipe them out!"

Jiwon closes her eyes because she doesn't want to see what happens next. She has already seen this episode but she shouldn't miss it, she tried to look at what had happened, Jin Jang hit Johan with a baseball bat in the back.

If Jiwon was hurt when she first read this episode on Webtoon, he was even more hurt because she had seen it in person.