5

JAYLA POV:

Let me introduce myself my name jayla and i have a twin name don but i got two more twins brother . Javien my brother think im fast because his friend Trayvon . He think i want trayvon but i dont Trayvon be trying to talk to me and he almost rape me ion wanna tell my brother or them because he said he will kill them . And im finna say some cause javien used to be my favorite but he acting like he mad at me . And ion want that so imma talk to tamia and tyla today . I just want my brother back liking me . So i texted them to tell my brothers to come in my room . Then 5 mins later don ,tavien and javien came in andci locked the door .

And i just broke down .

Im sorry javien if I disappointed you but you don't know what happen " i said crying

What you talking about " javien said looking at me , he dont like when i cry .

Trayvon , Trayvon been trying to talk to me every since that day you took me with you and he been touching on me and stuff and he almost raped me but you called my name and he stopped but he said if ever tell you he going to kill all of the boys and make me and mama his sex slave , but you just been so mad at me that i had to tell you cause me and you was tight . " i said looking down and all them pulled me in a tight hugg and i was confused asf because i thought they would be mad .

Look ah here you our sister , you my fucking twin we godamn bestfriends but what nigga aint finna do is touch you and get away with it and thats on me jayla " don said looking in my eyes

And dont let a threat scare you because we run this city you know that dad and ma own this bihh so whatever he talking about dont listen but we got his ass just dont go around him nomo " tavien said leaving out the door .

Im sorry barbie , because he was getting my head telling me you was all ovaa him but I should've believed you and im sorry that i let that nigga touch you and it wont happen again because I suppose to be a big brother and not let you see things like that but im sorry " he said hugging me and leaving .

Then don just came and let me lay on him and go to sleep . I know yall like why we close like that but my ma and dad don't like when we fight and i like my brother company we twins and we there for each other.  I know don and javien think it there faults because they couldn't help me .

Its not yo fault " i said looking up at him .

I know " he said pecking my forehead

Now go to sleep " he said and i laid there and went to sleep .

DON'QUAVION. POV:

Let me introduce myself my name don and as yall see me and i my people get alone . But yeah after jayla went to sleep i kiss ha cheek and left out ha room and went to my dad office and on the way there i texted javien , tavien ,jordan, cameron ,kylo , and jakory and told them to come on .

So i walked in and everybody was in this bihh . Like it can't get any better . It was unc TRAY , UNC danny , UNC peanut, Tete BUNDy ,my mother and tamia , i was like why she down here but javien said it fa me when he walked down here .

Tf " tavien said

Why you down here " javien asked tamia

Oh yeah tamia been in the gang " ma said and imma tell you that nigga javien cut off so quick he aint know what to do .

Well we gotta a problem but imma wait til my crew get here " i said making them laugh

Youngin " unc tray said laughing

Then my crew walked in .

Family reunion aint it "tete bundy said making them laugh again but i was so serious because this is about my sister

Well , like tf i said before i got a problem and yall just sitting here laughing " i said serious

Oop " bundy said

Look at lil lee " tray said

What is it " my da asked

Its about my sister " javien said

What about my daughter " both my parents asked

Somebody threatened ha telling ha that if she told we would be dead and ha and ma would be sex slaves " tavien. Said

If she told what " peanut asked

That he be touching on ha and rape and stuff " i said and i looked up and cameron was getting mad and clenching his jaw , and we aint kin folks so i was wondering why he clenching his jaw .

Where she at now " da asked

Sleep "i said and cameron left out the room .

And we went back talking about what we gon do .

CAMERON POV :

My name cameron trey my dad and ion know who is my mother but I was getting mad because i like jayla shidd we aint kin folks so . But i walking to ha room now and i went in and she was sleeping, she beautiful asf . So i walked to her and sat by her and she woke up .

Why you aint tell me " i asked

Im sorry " she said

I could've been handle that " i said. Looking at ha

I know " she said

Did you like him " i asked

No " she said

Shiid i said fucked it and grabbed ha face and kiss ha and she kiss back .

I care for you jayla " i said

Aint we cousin" she asked

Nahh we aint blood " i said

But like i was saying you should've told me because you too beautiful to be getting rape " i said

And i kiss ha and left out ha room .

And went back down to the office .

Where you been " my dad asked

Outside , cause i was tripping fa minute " i said laughing

What you was tripping about "they asked

I was seeing shii and i got mad and i was finna hit myself so i went outside and smoke ah lil bit " i said

Umhumm anyways " don said looking me up and down .

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
😍
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

PICK
a
Or
B