22

Omniscient Pov:

Dream was laying with tamia on they bed in the hotel room they was sharing with tavien them . Tavien had went to get them some food while the twins was sleep .  Tamia and tavien been having Awkward moments so tavien had wanted to steps out so he won't do what his mind wanted to do . And thats to betray his brother . Break the bro code .

Tamia Pov:

Ma i sleepy " dream said rubbing her eyes

Go to sleep then " i said kissing her cheek .

But i wait for uncle to bring food " dream said pouting

Stop pouting , ill wake you up when he gets here " i said going to the bathroom

I just started looking at myself in the mirror because im confused asf right now . Im in love with two twins brother . But Me and javien ain't getting back together ever so with him it's dead cause he continued to cheat on me and make me look stupiD and with tavien he actually cares . Ion wanna hurt neither one of they feelings . I started to think maybe i been with the wrong brother this whole time .

( lord , tamia wild bruhh 😂💀)

I look at my apple watch that was on my wrist .

"He should be here by now " I whispered to myself. Exiting the bathroom.

"Looking fa me " tavien said from the door of his room that is connected to my room .

"Nahh im just hungry " i rolled my eyes and he just stared at me making me look down .

You that hungry " he asked laughing
Because my stomach started growling.

"Leave me alone tavien " i said trying to blink away my tears , i hate that im insecure so bad .

Awnn don't cry , ian mean to embarrass you " tavien said hugging me making me hesitate to hug him back .

(Awww shit , )

He grabbed my chin making me look him in his eyes " stop crying you too beautiful fa that "

I nodded only for to get mushed in the head " words " he said

"Ok" i said thinking about how tf he do that to me . How can he do that to me and his brother can't. Im feelings butterflies and shii ,.

" you can let me go now " i mumbled

"Oh oh my fault " he hurried up and got his arms for around me " the food on bed in there " he said pointing to the room . " im finna check on the kids right quick " he said leaving out his room going to my room.

I just walked over to the bed and sat down and went through what he brought us , i wanna let my guard down so bad but it's in his blood to cheat  so ion know wtf to do . Imma just stick with being with tamia and dream only . Ion need no nigga tbh , but i just want to be love , and i wanna be somebody happiness like they say in books and movies but i guess that'll never happen with me , don't nobody want me they just wants my goodies , so they can say they fucked me or that im a hoe if i let them hit . I- " Tamia why you staring at the wall " tavien said walking up to me snapping me out my thoughts " why you crying ma ma " he said calling me that name he made  up only for me .

( tyla flipping 🤦🏽‍♀️in that grave)

"Im not crying " i said looking everywhere else but him .

" yes you is ma ma , just tell me whats wrong" he said trying to get closer to me but i just backed up .
"You scared of me assum ,why you moving away from me " he said like he was hurt assum.

"No no " i said when he tried to touch me .

"Tamia " he said in a annoyed voice

"No , you confusing me just like yo brother do " i finally broke down . " don't nobody care about tamia , it's always tamia help me , do this , but it ain't tamia you good , you straight , everybody just wanna use me , and im tired of it . Everybody just cheat on me thats why im so soft and insecure now cause i let people do whatever and run over me , man im tired tavien , and you confusing me " i said crying on his shoulder. Feels good to let that out . Now lets see if he gon leave and distant his self like the rest do .

"I think I lo- like you " he said looking at me .

" i think i like you too " i said then we kissed , i mean make out lip there and there type kiss you feel me .

I broke the kiss staring in his soul , " please don't hurt me " once i said that he pulled me forward so his lips can be by my ear " i won't " he said

"And we finna get the insecure shii out yo head and stuff you too pretty to be scared or not look at , ian tryna talk about my brother but it's now my treasure and his lost " he said pecking my lips  

"Can we take it slow " i asked still staring at him , don't know why i like holding eye contact

"Yeah ma ma " he said laying down and i straddle him . And he grunted

"Can yo like get up off my dick " tavien said making my face turn pink for embarrassment

" im sorry " i said laying on top of him still holding eye contact, and i like how he hold eye contact back with me , javien would've look some where else or call me weird . I just kiss him and went to sleep .

" ma ma " tavien said tryna wake me up .

"Huh" i mumble still halfway sleep .

"Why yeen eat" he asked making me look at the bed where the food at

" ian hungry nomo " i said lifting my head of his chest looking at him.

"No you gotta eat before you go to sleep " he said removing me off of him getting off the bed and handling me the food

"You aint eat either " i said making him shrugg.

"I aint hungry " he said making me mugg him .

"Come sit down so we can eat bruhh" i said and he huff but he did as told .

"You did it though " i said and he mugg me .

" Lil girl be quiet " he said eating

" ian hungry ole face ass boy " i said laughing hard as fuck at my joke he just mugged me .

"Whatever tamia " he said getting up and laying on the bed and i felt like playing with him so i got all the food and walk to my room where the kids was at .

"Why you leave " tavien hollered from the other room . And i just ignored him .

"Ma ma " he said sounding like he was getting up so I hurried and got in bed with dream and faked sleep .

"That kinda hurted me though " tavien said picking me up taking me back to the room .

He put me down on the bed and layed down his self and i got on top of him and cuddle with him til i went to sleep .

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
Vote
Comment
Share