26

Cameron Pov :

I don found out who got my dad and sister and i can't believe it . I really loved ha but now she just a opp she deserves to die for stepping over me cause i was the one who supposed to killed ha family but she got mines . And that nigga Trayvon right with ha . I got some for both of them since they like kidnapping.......

" yeah set everything up and imma get them there " i told my workers .

So i called ha and she answered like she was sleep , hell i wanna fuck before i kill ha , or might not .

Hello " she said breaking me out my thought

Umm can you meet me at our favorite place where we talk at , i gotta talk to you and tell you why i was with diamond " i said. And she stayed quiet for a minute before saying

No " she said making me mugg the phone .

Why not " i asked

Cause why you wanna see me ? It been months my nigga and now you want to explain. So No Cameron for the last time " she said

You better be there i know that " i said hanging up the phone .

How we gon get Trayvon boss " delo asked ( my right hand man )

" Trayvon SmArt but not Smart as me " i started smirking " But he know i know some up so he aint gon let ha come by her self so , he might stay in the car or they probably gon have a plan but if he in the car we gon take him out the car and kindnap him with ha " i said. Sitting down .

I gotcha " he said leaving .

it's a place i want you to go and see do you see if my sister and dad in there , imma send you the location " i told rosco

All i know is if my dad and sister dead imma kill them like they some people i hate or don't care Bout .

Don Pov :

Me , Jordan , And Jakari been gone for a while i know but imma head back later own this week to see my parents and tell them this news i don did.

So i called my twin .

Hello " she answered

You forgot about me huh ? " i asked laughing

No , we been busy " she said

Im coming down later tho " i said

No don , we in a middle of a war right now and it's big , let them find out you on the way back down here they gon find you "
She said looking at me through the phone .

I know you wanna protect me but i wanna protect you too " i said making ha look down " don please don't come back , at least not right now . We got one more person to get then you can come back " she said

Okay " i said

Love you " she said , Love you too" i said hanging up .

Im still gon go , fuck a war .

Diamond Pov :

I had to meet up with Trayvon today to tell him the news . Im honestly scared cause he's taken and he go with my cousin . This shii here aint it , but i love him and he's the only person besides my parents that listens to me . I wanna be married to him but i can't because im inlove with him and he inlove with jayla . This shii sad broo.

So i pull up to that spot he told me too meet him at but , i seen cameron and some mans setting stuff up out here , so i started hiding and recording . Wtf they finna do , im glad i had parked all the way over in the back cause they would've seen my ass .

So i ran lil fat ass back to my car and drove off calling Trayvon. He answered

" Dont come ' Cameron setting some up im finna send you the video " i said  hanging up .

I know all about cameron plans on killing Trayvon cause Trayvon was the golden ticket on getting all of Trayvon dad money , that nigga was paid paid .  So imma just go to his house and tell him .

My dad them ain't want Cameron finding me so they got me some bodyguards following and watching my every move .

Trayvon pov:

When i seen the video , i cussed under my breath because this nigga is smart. So i call jayla .

Hello " she answered

Don't go he tryna kidnap or kill yo ass he found out " i said making ha look frightened

So he tryna kill me " she asked crying
" Mammas you gotta be strong , i know you scared but we too far up in this to be letting this nigga get you like this .  Like i said dont go " I said making ha Nodd

Im finna go to sleep " she said laying down . And i hunged up .

Then diamond knocked on my door "
You good " i asked. " you the daddy " she said getting right to the point giving me the paper .

Damn

Javien Pov:

Hey daddy " dream screamed smiling on the phone

Heyyyy" i said smiling i missed my daughter

When we coming back home " she asked " when it's safe " i told ha making ha nodd

What you doing " she asked

Playing the game " i said making ha nodd

Where yo mama " i asked making ha drop ha popsicle and look "shii " she said then look at me and gasped and started smiling , hollup dad imma ho get ha " she said putting the phone on mute " this girl so smart .

Tamia POV :

Ma , dad want you " Dream said walking in shaking her head.

And me and tavien both hopped up .

What you doing bro " Tavien said smiling at the phone .

Nun , You taking care of them fa me bro " javien asked and Tavien looked at me " Yeah bro" Tavien said

I got some to tell you when we get back bro , it might mess up i bond but just know you might hate me but imma still love you " Tavien said Hanging up .

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
L
A

Vote
Share
Comment