31

Omniscient

Tamia and tavien just made it back in the city . they heard about jayla from javien because he called tavien crying about it .

Tamia was scared to face javien and tell him what she wants . she always been scared of javien opinion.  Tavien on the other hand was thinking like his brother is not going to let a girl get between them , thats why he wasn't that much worried .

("Well he thought wrong " )

But what they didn't know is that dream being telling javien whats being going on so he already alerted about what they doing and thats why he volunteered to pick them up from the airport.

Javien and dessire pulled up to the Airport in different cars, desiree came because javien don't want the kids to hear them yell and scream and stuff.

Why yall drove two cars ? " tavien asked while javien was giving tamia a look that she caught up on . " he knows " she said thinking in her head .  " javien wanted to talk to yall so imma get the kids " dessire said shaking her head at tamia . Tavien peeped it but didn't say anything.

Ight " tavien said , he wasn't scared of javien shiid they was the same person tbh , but tamia was shaking like she was having a seizure.  " let me drive tho" tavien said cause they don't know what javien will do in that car to cause them to loose they life .  dessire  strap all the kids in and javien walked to the car to talk to her .

In the car with Tamia and tavien it was a whole lot of tension. " im scared " tamia said making tavien mugg ha . " fa what " he asked cause javien and ha had been broke up , so it wasn't like she was cheating .
" he really crazy tavien , i shouldn't never got  you in this " she said fighting the urge to cry .  " ian scared of him , dont you be scared ian gon let nun happen to you ma . , we got to fight fa us and ian finna be the only one fighting if we both want this " tavien said adjusting the driver seat to be right for him . " ok tamia said sitting back in her seat thats in the back .

Then javien walk to to the car and got in the passenger seat and looked forward. " Where we going " tavien asked making javien never look at him " ma and da moved and broke up so we stay on the other side now it dont matter which one you choose to stay with " javien said never taking hIs eyes off the window and that made tavien frown because he know his brother not doing this right now .
" why you not looking at me foe " tavien said " man just drive "  tavien started driving while listened to the gps that javien had sat up for their new house .

" javien we gotta tell you some " tamia blurted out making tavien look at ha through the mirror and make javien look at her . " tell me "

"Ummm" tamia started getting stuck making tavien smack his teeth .

" Bro im finna tell you since she acting like that . Imma keep it straight 100 with you since we brothers , twins brothers at that . But i used to have feelings for her but i push that shii away cause you had her first and ian wanna take her from you . So when she came back them feeling was coming back slowly so i was kinda glad tyla was there , ian going to lie like ian never love tyla because i did but my love for tamia was different. Then when i seen you was the one making ha happy i had to distant my self because that was hurting my feelings and i was feeling weird as shii . And i was confused because why am i feeling like this for my brother girl . So i made tyla my girl to get my mind off of that but that  shii wasn't working javien . So i had completely distant myself and when tyla had died , tamia was there helping me take care of them and she aint even have to and them feelings that i thought that was completely gone had came all the way back . Then yall sent us on vacation and shii we kept bumping heads and i was trying so hard to hide my feelings for her bro but it was hard asf then one day we talked that shii out and she was feeling the same way bro , said you made ha insecure, and i know that messed up bro but if youn want us together thats too bad cause i - I lo-love ha man ." Tavien said telling nun but truth making javien nodd and clenched his jaw , he was hurt but he cant stop nobody else feelings . That was his fault he basically made tamia run to tavien .   " bro i hope we still can be cool tho " tavien said lookung out the window .   " why you aint been tell me you was feeling like that " javien said ignoring what tavien just asked . " because things would be how it is now " tavien said stoping at a stop sign . " you should've told me sooner i probably woulda been straight then " javien said shaking his head . " bro really " tamia said making tavien mumble something.

"How long you been feeling like this tamia " javien asking making her start sweating. " cause tavien don't even matter to me right now it's you because you been with me how long and you been liking my brother ? That make me think you was using me to get to my brother " javien said harshly making tamia shake her head crying ( this girl so sensitive) " No" tamia said making both tavien and javien look at her .  " No what tamia " javien asked making tavien asked that too .  " i never used you to get to tavien it just happen when he was treating me better then what you was doing " tamia said making javien frown. " tf you mean , I wasn't good enough fa you ? " tavien asked. " No , you still on yo lil boy shiii , youn know how treat a girl correctly javien " tamia said making tavien smile because. She was tryna talk like him . " broo shitt you was the fucking problem tamia , all you do is cry over lil ass shitt and stay saying i was cheating on you "javien said making tavien mouth drop and tamia was crying like always . " bro so youn know what insecure mean ? " tavien asked . " No wtf even is that " javien said looking out the window . " nigga you just describe it " tavien said shaking his head .  

" ion even care tho , you brother hopping " javien said making tamia heart hurt more then it was . Her first love saying she a Hoe when he was her first and only body . " man yeen gotta be disrespectful to her " tavien said fed up with javien .  " you supposed to be my brother but was probably up there fucking her " javien said still looking out the window . " nuhh homie we aint never fucked , but keep on talking to me like that ill fuck her in yo face " tavien said making javien look at him .  "You must don't know who big brother is " javien said making tavien smile .  " nigga yeen older shii " tavien said .  " but like i said she brother hopping , if she was using me to get you , dont you think if she see somebody else she wants she gon do the same thing to you " javien said making tavien think and tamia just put her headphones in listen to sad songs . "  Nawl she aint gon do me like that " tavien said making javien give him a look . " my nigga we look alike tf you think " javien said then he looked back and seen tamia wasn't listening so he tapped ha . "And im keeping my daughter for a min " javien said making ha nodd.
__________
———————-
———————————
——————

Vote
K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
Share

Vote

Follow back

This season almost over my guy🥺