20

Diamond POV:

I was at the hotel . I been here for a while now and the scars and stuff are healing . But i get the DNA Text back tmr . I Hope trayvon the daddy because he'll never treat me like Cameron does . So Cameron been blowing me up nun stop and i told my parents im outta town i needed a vacation so they believed it and i was thankful. I really wanna reach out to jayla but she probably think im a hoe assum .
......
.....
......
......
.......

So im sitting in McDONALDS parking lot eating my food because im not finna be eating and driving .

Then someone knocked on my car window . And when i looked up I almost panicked , it was trayvon .

I just was staring at him because i wasn't planning on talking to him this soon .

" Open the damn door , dang a nigga hot asf out here and you staring at a nigga "

I just stared at him .

He so FINE- let me stop..

" DIAMOND" he screamed mugging me making me realize he ain't in the car yet .

" MY Falt"

"Mhmm"

" so why you here"i asked

"I seen yo car and wondered why you was on this side of town knowing yo folks don't fool with anybody over this side " he said staring at me .

"I just wanted some to eat , i been hungry lately " i said

"You got places ovaa on yo side diamond " he said looking at me like i was stupid

(.) silence.

"Why you over here frl frl Diamond"

" I told you to get some to eat "

" do it look like i got stupid and dumb wrote on my forehead " he said staring at me like he was discovering something new on my body .

Dang ian wear no makeup.

He just start shaking his head laughing. And im just tryna see whats funny ? .

"Diamond really "

"What"

"Who don beat yo ass or beating yo ass" he asked mugging me . Then i looked out the window from crying .

"Diamond bruhh"

"What im fine " i said tryna create a fake smile but tears came out instead.

I hate my self fa letting my guard down with showing these boys im crying over them assum , that showing them im weak .

" why lie to me ? " he asked looking a lil hurt . But i was confused

"What you mean "

"Like I asked you did you wanna be with me and you said yeah but went and hurt me by cheating on me with my supposed to be brother " he said staring right in my glossy eyes

I swear trayvon , i was loyal to you but he just popped up one day you left me at yo house by my self and threatened and beat me from that day on mann " i said crying harder now and he just looked down .

"Can i tell you some " he said like he was finna cry .

Yeah " i said anxious to know what he was finna say.

"I used to treat somebody exactly like he treating  you and that person i treated like that was somebody he cared for and ian gon lie to you ian like doing her like that , i just did it because word round the street ha moms them got my dad killed but i was wrong the entire time and what i did to her made ha insecure and scared of me but i did catch feelings fa her and hated when i was the reason she cried " he said tearing up a lil bit.

"Would you ever heart me like that "
I asked curiously. And he frowned.

You tryna judge me " he asked making me give him a look.

"No im just saying will you ever hurt me like he do me " i said looking at him .

No " he said

" I really love you trayvon " i said reaching over to his side kissing his forehead but my lil pudge was out and he seen it and gave me a soft look .

You pregnant " he asked and i looked out the window. Nodding. And he hugged me which caught me by surprise.

"Is it mines"

Thats the question i was scared of coming from him .

" thats the problem im scared trayvon , ion want no baby by him if it is his and i know my parents going to be disappointed in me , this why my dad was scared of me getting boyfriends " i said shaking my head

Im just scared .

" if the baby mines imma take care of it fashoo diamond "

Then he got a text...

I gotta go but imma talk to you later and get from this side before they find out you peanut daughter and kill yo Ass " he said laughing getting out the car .

And i just drove off back to my hotel . This is too much . And if he finds me imma just give up cause im too damn young to go through this ....

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
😕
Story almost finna END

Vote

Comment

And share

Also follow me ....

Do yall like this book ?