28

PART 1

Jayla POV :

I woke up with my arm stinging . I was sitting in a chair tied up in the dark but something ain't feel right then when i look up i seen a black figure like they was in front of me .

Then when i was finna say some the lights came on. Then a brown skin dude came in cutting the lights on , then i seen that the black figure that was in front of me was a unconscious trayvon . Then the man step out and came back with a smirking Cameron.

Well welll "he said doing his evil voice . I just stayed silent, I'm not finna play no games with Cameron. If he wants me dead then he need to do it instead of trying to sugarcoat shii.

Oh , mrs jayla quiet now " he said in a gasping tone making me smack my teeth .

Since she don't wanna talk delo get the water and wake this nigga up " Cameron said sending the other boy out the room . All i wanna know is why yall wanna kidnap people like yall in this shii frl " he asked making me just stare at him .

Delo hurry up " he yelled but didn't get no answer then he called him "where you at fool " Cameron asked him "at the store getting the water " he said making me laugh and Cameron looked at me .he hung up and left out the room and i let go of a breath I didn't know i was holding , then i look up and seen Trayvon staring at me making me look the other way , he couldn't talk because they had taps over his mouth . " ouuu you up " Cameron came back hollering and screaming like a girl

All trayvon did was muffle through the tape. " oh my bad , let me take that off for you " he said ripping the tape from his mouth "owww" Trayvon groaned. My poor baby .

Now why you switched side home boy" cameron asked him .

I thought i could trust you, " trayvon said with a nonchalant tone making Cameron look at the ground

So you found out " cameron said shaking his head . " All because of jayla i bet " he said making me mugg him . He tryna make and blame everything on me .

No i trusted you and yo dad but yall sat there and. Lied straight to my face , yall made me have so much hate from this girl when I should've been hating the motherfuckers that was in my face . I told yall how i wished and cried and shii about having a father but yo father was really the one who took my father and over some fucking money too " Trayvon said mugging nothing in particular " but shiid fuck it do what you got to do , my life been over with ,both of my parents gone because of yo father so what here for me to live for " Trayvon finished making  me cry and sad in the inside .

Sad but you right i got to do what i got to do " Cameron said making me shake my head . I can't believe i went with this boy  " Cameron leave him alone " i said with nun but hate and anger in my eyes . All this nigga did was laugh , he better be glad im tied up .

"Why ? Cause he wouldn't even be in this if you aint shut yo mouth , he could've stayed in the clouds and known nothing but you had to say some so don't tell me to leave him alone " Cameron said mugging me .

He was gon find out eventually because yall was planning on killing him " i said looking at Trayvon

" No you was gon kill him ,why you think we sent him to you jayla we wanted you to kill him , we made him beat you cause we knew that you was going to get tired of him beating on you that you was gon kill him , that was the plan jayla so shiid i wasn't gon kIll my boy " cameron said with a smirk and trayvon looked at him
" you want me so let her go " trayvon said making me snap my head in his direction . I shook my head " No , we staying together , " i said   " Cameron just a fucking pussy , he aint on shii , he gotta use his gun to complete all of his task . Cameron bitch made .  The only friends he got is them lil bitchass demons in his head thats why he money hungry . He think he got balls because he kidnap us , shiid a 5 year old can kidnap people thats easy folk. You need to be with yo kind and thats the Crazy house cause bitch you a psycho " i said getting in Cameron head  and he started shaking and stuff . He tryna stop duke from coming out but thats who i want .

Jayla stop " Cameron stuttered saying

No , bring Duke retarded ass out " i said laughing and Trayvon was just sitting there confused.

Then when i was finna tell Trayvon whats was happening Cameron rushed to me choking me . " what you say bout me bitch " duke said making me claw at his hand " let me go " i said calmly and he let me go roughly.  " Now why is we here " i asked  he look at me . If looks can kill I would've been dead .

Then delo walked back in with a case of water making me laugh

You know diamond pregnant right " cameron asked trayvon making him nodd and i look down .

Diamond pregnant too

Huh " i said crying this damn pregnancy.

Me " both Cameron and Trayvon said making me look up and Cameron was mugging Trayvon

What you mean " Cameron asked trayvon

She came to my house with some DNA test papers saying she 5 months pregnant with my baby " Trayvon said making me look down .

What imma do with his baby if he already got one . " you might as well gone head and kill me " i said and Cameron and trayvon look at me

Why " they both asked and I shrugged

I don went back to my IDC mode that quick

Okay then " dulo said

Pow
POw
POw
Pow

Gasped

POW
POW
POW

——————————————————

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
Like
Comment
Share

Vote

10 votes