30

Omniscient
3 weeks later ...

Leon was wandering round the hospital looking for jayla room. Everything wasn't still clear and he aint want them to come and find her so he doing what he got to do to keep her safe .

So he found jayla doctor .

Hey josiah , i need a favor " leon said to his old friend which is jayla doctor.  " wassup " josiah said putting the clipboard down giving his full attention. " close the door it's business talk" leon said making the doctor do as told .  " she aint safe , so i got 1MIl for you to ship ha to the secret place and to make it seem like she didn't make it , they know that she my only babygirl so they coming fa her " leon said in all one breath making josiah nodd.  " i got you " Josiah said making leon walk over to jayla and kiss ha cheek and forehead " I love you Babygirl" Leon said wiping a few tears off his face and leaving out the room .

Leon walked out the hospital hoping he did the right thing . He was driving down the highway listening to Brent faiyaz nodding his head til he came to a stop sign , when he heard tapping on his window and when he looked he Aint seen nun but he heard  a voice say " I love you too dad " making him let a tear drop and smile , that made his day because  they was mad at each other and never made up before all this happened.

Leon know that he single frl now because he wasn't never dessire lover . He finally realized that he forced their relationship, she was never sure that he was the one she wanted but he was so confused he forced and forced them to be together and it wasn't no real love involve so he got to find his real lover .

He pulled up to him and dessire house  , he got out and opened the door he saw dessire in the kitchen dancing causing him to do a small smile . " Dessire " leon called her name scaring ha a lil bit " huh " she said  "we got to talk tbh " he said making ha nodd and sit down , so he sat down and started talking " I finally don realized out of all these years that we was forcing ourselves to love each other, and i wanna apologize fa that because we don wasted a lot of years when we could've been living with people that we really love . We was meant to just be Best friends not lovers . im thankful for my kids though . " leon said looking at her . " so what we gon do now ?" Dessire said wiping a few tears and standing up to check on the food . " we not married so we aint got to do no divorce or nun , but we can still be there for our kids together like co-parent " leon said making her nodd .  " Im so proud of you " she said hugging him " for what " he asked confused.  " you finally got yo shitt together leon , im proud , you set yo pride aside and we finally talked it out without arguing " she said sitting back at the table . " yeah , but you can have the house i can't stay here no more " he said " nawl imma just sell it cause i can't stay here either " she said " well im finna go " he said " bye bestfriend" she said hugging him making him smile and walk out the door and get in his car.

When he got in his car he drove to his new house and when he was finna get  out he got a call from josiah . " hello" leon said " its done " josaih said making leon look at the sky for a min then said " okay " and he hung up the phone and went in the house .

——

This short i know ....

Like

Comment

Share

Im breaking it up so it can be more parts and it'll be easier to explain...

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
💭💕
Season 3 almost here !!!

SC. @Tmakayla010
Insta. @bxbykayway
Youtube. @bxby.kayway
Tiktok. @bxby.kayway
Go follow my pages for a follow  back