16

Some shii bout to happen yall .

Omniscient.....

Tavien was on his way to cameron house while jayla was on the way to cameron house while jazmine was pulling up at cameron house. And trayvon was on the way to Cameron house . Trayvon and Cameron was homies so that might be reason he was heading towards cameron house .

Jayla was heading towards cameron house cause he aint text ha all day and she wanted to know why because he dont even be at his house that long and she was coming to comfort him about them hickeys he keep coming in the house with late at night .

Jazmine was finna knock on the door til she seen 3 cars pull up at same damn time . She was like damn whats going up . But she seen jayla get out one and tavien get out one and her brother bestfriend trayvon so wtf going and everybody was just tryna see why everybody here .

Why you here " trayvon said to jayla

To tell cameron some " jayla said thinking about the plan on gettingback with Trayvon for ha dad . And tavien smirk cause his lil sister know how to play ha parts right .

Why you here " jayla look at tavien

To talk to jazmine" tavien said looking at jazmine

Why you here " trayvon asked jazmine

To see my brother " jazmine said shrugging

Why you here " everybody asked trayvon

Thinking about him getting back with jayla so he aint say the real reason he was there .

" to see cameron" trayvon said

Damn we all thought about cameron huh " jazmine said laughing

So they walked in and the door was unlock and they hear moaning making both jayla and trayvon mad but they hid it cause jayla was mad that cameron was cheating on ha . Trayvon was made cause this where diamond location was and he know that was ha in there moaning .

Should we leave " jazmine asked she didn't know the situation everybody was in with cameron so she just thought ha brother was in there getting play .

Yeah " everybody said leaving

And jayla and Trayvon just walked out the door while tavien walked towards jazmine car so he can talk to ha .

Jayla walked towards her car she refused to cry about that nigga like she said she finna be on ha grind .

Fuck a nigga she thought.

Jayla " Trayvon called out making her turn around slowly .

Acting time " she thought in ha head

Huh " she asked softly

Can i get a kiss " he asked walking closer to ha making ha flinch and he moved bad a lil bit .

Ian gone hit you no more " he said looking down

And she walked towards him and kissed him making him kiss ha back .

I missed you " he said truthfully

I did too " jayla said looking everywhere but his face.