32

Omniscient.......

Trayvon been having a very hard hard time . Because he miss jayla , and got diamond pregnant and he probably don lost his baby that jayla was having because the day they got took he remembered seeing a pregnant test on her dresser.  He been trying to see jayla but the hospital not letting him so he knows some aint right .

....

Don been crying for here to there because he miss his sister and even tho they both twins she was the older twin .  She used to stay protecting and helping him that he never got the chance to do the same with her . Then if he never would of left he would've been the one protecting her .

DESIREE POV..,

Today i called a family meeting because too much is going on , like every body ain't communicating knowing jayla would want us to be strong or lit as she say .

So leon walked in the house with
kilzer and Trayvon. Leon wanna act like he friends with the boy now , let me be quiet anyways don was walking from upstairs and tamia and tavien was coming through the door and javien was coming from the backyard. Everybody sat down and looked at me making me mugg them  " tf yall looking at " i said  " you the one called us over her " leon ugly ass said " well bitch don't rush me " i said making trayvon laugh and don looked up . " what you doing here foo" don said standing up making kilzer stand up . " he here with me whats the problem " kilzer said after i push his ass down he aint finna do nun to my seed . " so you got my sister in the hospital then wanna come around laughing and shii" don said after leon pulled him down . My baby stressed out .  " ian put ha in  no hospital bruhh , tf is you talm bout " trayvon said  " nigga you basically the reason," don said back to him and everybody just watching and kilzer confused. "Stfu damn " me and leon said at the same time " ian bring yall here to argue, Trayvon here because he is jayla boyfriend he should be apart of this too just like tamia aint no difference, but we here because this family is breaking apart , and yall know jayla wouldn't want us like this " i said and they all nodded they head .

" Now trayvon before all this happened me and jayla was talking and she kept saying her stomach hurts and stuff so i gave her a pregnant test and it came back out positive, i asked ha was it yours or Cameron she said it yours " i said and Trayvon nodd telling me thats truth .
" godamn how many kids you got " kilzer said looking at him making tamia laugh and i gave ha a look ,she shouldn't be tryna laugh at somebody because them kids finna be cousins/sister .  " now that thats over i got a question and if yall give me the wrong answers im shooting both of yall " i said looking at the ground rubbing my head " wassup " everybody said  " how tf you knew he wasn't dead " i said looking at lee pointing at kilzer . " see what happens was that day yall left out the trap he pop up , shiid i was scared at first cause i thought i was seeing dead people til that nigga came and slap me , but he was telling me i was going wrong about the situation with me and you so we talked about that then i asked how he wasn't dead he said he wanted trey to think he dead so he can get his revenge and he did , he the one that killed trey ." Leon said making javien look up . " so you the one put all them damn bullets in that man " javien said laughing . Making kilzer laugh . "So when i called yo big headed ass the day i said somebody took jayla them did yo ass already knew " i asked leon . " nuhh when you got off the phone with me he popped back up again saying he been following Cameron every since Mexico and that he seen them pull up to a house and kidnap two kids so i put what both of yall was telling me and said that got to be jayla them so ian even tell him that his son was there , so he took us there and by time we got to the door we aint here nun but bullets but we saved his life cause he was finna be dead , he was sitting there shaking yall , the nigga was crying in all " leon said pointing at Trayvon laughing. " so why yeen try to help my sister " don said looking at trayvon making Trayvon smack his teeth. " i was tied up yo sister been untied ha shii , she coulda been left that place and let me die she just wouldn't do it , i told ha to leave and everything she just said no . Then when cameron brought up diamond baby , ha whole mood had changed and she told cameron to shoot ha but Cameron was like ian finna shoot you , but that nigga delo shot yo sister and wasn't even supposed to go down like that cause Cameron scared to kill somebody frfr . But when delo shot jayla Cameron killed delo and thats what made me scared cause after he killed delo he aim that bihh at me saying it's my fault " Trayvon said looking down .  " ian kno diamond was pregnant " i said and everybody else nodded they head . " so who the daddy " tavien asked. " me " trayvon said making don shake his head . " And this the nigga yall want my sister with " don said getting up laughing going back upstairs.  " imma talk to you about that later . " i said to Trayvon and he nodded . " so whats going on with you and dad " tavien asked making me mugg him " whats going on with you and tamia " i said back making javien laugh . " see ma why you tryna be messy " tavien said. " Nahh why you tryna be messy , act like youn see my hoes here" i said laying back making them laugh and leon and kilzer mugg me .
" so who gon go first " javien asked laughing . " how that happened " leon asked tamia and tavien . " well ma why you tryna pick sides javien been treating this girl wrong , you should've seen how he be talking to her " tavien said " he get it from his daddy " i said " so how it gon work with the kids " kilzer asked  and they shrugged . " ion want no beef with yall , but ian finna stop liking ha because yall don't want me with her " tavien said . " i can't hate you or beef with you , but ill try to understand where yall coming from " i said getting up hugging mia and tavien.  "Oh mia you fired too , cause yo ass been on a long ass break without no call or nun " leon said makings us laugh . " oh I forgot to tell you u , I quit " she said getting up running out the house . " but what about yall ma " javien asked me as don walked back downstairs on the phone laughing. 

" Nuhh frl i gotta tell you some come to my mama house " don said and hung up . His lil messy ass.

Who you inviting to my house " i asked  " diamond " he said shrugging and trayvon shook his head getting up . " Nawl sit down yall finna handle this , yall basically brothers now "i said making all of them look at me " how " .

"Jayla go with trayvon , basically yo brother law , and trayvon dad finna be my fuck buddy" i said mumbling that last part making kilzer smirk . Oops he heard me.

"Like i was saying what going on with you and da" javien asked i can see us breaking up messing with him . " me and yo dad love was forced , i was in-love with kilzer and he was in love with jania but we forced us together because both of our partners was dead " i said and leon nodded while javien was shaking his head and tavien was looking down . "We was meant to be bestfriends tbh and i knew she never was my mate i just wanted somebody you know " leon said . " So what now " all my boys asked .  " we was never married so it aint like we gotta get a divorce we just moving on and still be bestfriends " leon said . " ion like this " javien said " I thought yall was happy " tavien said " behind closed doors it different " i said pulling my sleeves down it getting cold asf .  " I know yall just felt that cold as wind " kilzer said . "Hey" we all heard making my eyes get big . " i know yall heard that " Trayvon said jumping on kilzer . " why yall running " the voice said again and i ran and push Trayvon off kilzer and pulled kilzer and leon on top of me .
" oh hell nahh , you got ghosts ma " tavien said  "hollup hollup listening to that voice clear and see who that sound like " leon said sitting back down making us get quiet and wait for the voice to talk .

" im stuck in this black place and i wanna come home " the voice said again and i started crying and Trayvon wiped his tears as well .

" Jayla" Trayvon said .

" i can see yall but yall can't see me " she said .

"Jayla wake up ma " Trayvon said .

"Trayvon you better be glad im on death wish , because i would send yo ass up here with me with yo dick headed ass , out here fucking anything huh? , yo ass got three kids on the way ,how tf you sad over me but fucked that girl 2 weeks ago , a damn shame ., Im sorry god ian try to cuss " jayla said making us look at trayvon while don laughed .

Wtf is going on , we talking to a fucking spirit and she telling on people.

"I gotta tell yall some before tee bundy comes " she said " diamond cannot be trusted , diamond is hiding a person that dad should meet asap only three people know about this person and thats dad , ma and kilzer this person got a close relationship with jania and could be something to tavien and javien " she said . "Can you tell us who " i asked . "Can i god " jayla said " oh okay . He is jania older son " she said making me look up . How the hell did I forget about him . " yeah ma how you forget about him  , but anyways he reached out to diamond tryna see dad to see where his mama is but diamond mad that Trayvon happy with me that she told him so things and now he want revenge " she said " damn everybody snakes " don said making me nod .
" Jayla" "stfu talking to me trayvon"
" hold up yall i gotta go feed kacey " jayla said making smile . 

" she name him kacey ? , wait is it a girl or boy " don asked and i shrugged.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
💕