18

...............Omniscient.............

Javien pulled up around the corner of trey house with some of his dad workers . The plan was to get trey and kill his whole family cause trey don turnt them against lee family so now it its war ..

Tank , durk and duece yall coming with me to kidnap him . But if he aint acting with it right kill him right there " javien said to some of his dad workers .

Jay , tyree , and meek kill all his security but if you see his daughter or son just get out the house and come back to the van " javien said

We need this done quick " javien said

Tommy be on look out for unexpected visitors if so let us know so we can get out there" javien said to the driver .

Lets go " he said and all of them got in places they was supposed to be in the house .

Meanwhile cameron is talking to diamond. Or i mean hurting diamond.

Trayvon aint treat or hurt diamond like cameron doing.

Why you still with the nigga if you
With me diamond " Cameron screamed pulling on ha hair .

Im sorry " she said crying

you wanna leave me diamond " Cameron asked pushing ha hardly on the floor .

No No No " she said shaking her head quickly crying

Why you was with him then " Cameron asked ha standing in front of ha .

He was breaking up with me " she said honestly

This why i wanted to be gay " she thought in ha head .

You supposed to been broke up with him , then you wouldn't have to be in this lil argument right now " he said Pulling ha from the floor.

Why you treat me like this " diamond asked

Trust me somebody been in yo shoes before now its yo turn " Cameron said punching ha Repeatedly .

Stop , please stop bae, please the baby " diamond said crying and blocking hits from ha stomach making Cameron stop and get happy .

You pregnant " he said smiling

Wth " diamond thought

Yeah " she said tryna get up but she was bruised up

Then Cameron came back and seen what he did and gasped.

I did this "cameron asked tryna reach and help ha but she pushed away.

Ion want yo help " she said lowly

Im so sorry diamond i blacked out frl baby , yk ion mean this " Cameron said tryna hugg ha .

No you need help , Im really tired of this , every argument you got to so call and black out and beat me "diamond said thinking bout telling ha dad .

Ion need help " Cameron said shaking his head

Nuhh , im pregnant at age of 16 , hell nahh you can hurt me all you want but yeen finna hurt my child , I refuse too , i cant take anymore of this " diamond said crying tryna leave .

You not leaving me diamond that just that " cameron said shrugging making diamond signed

Why not , dont you go with my cousin anyways " diamond said making Cameron shocked on how she know .

Nawl she broke up with me " Cameron said shrugging

Ion wanna be with you nomore cause you just gon hurt me and this baby " daimond said leaving .