24

Diamond Pov:

It's time for me to come out of hiding now . I gotta let my parents know whats going on and imma do it today .  Then the results came today and imma open it when i talk to my parents, so we can see what the hell im going to do . So im getting ready now packing all my things from this hotel and everything. Im really scared cause i never wanted to be in this situation in life . But ion believe in abortions and maybe this baby will help me grow .  So im finally finish packing and shii and now heading to my parents house .  Im scared as hell , cause they probably look at me differently now .

So i pull up and pulled down my big ass shirt . So i walked in the house and was greeted by my mama and she look big as hell . Oop my bad .

Sit down we need to talk about some things " my mama said going to the front room with me behind her .

Peanut bring yo ass here " she yelled
What tf you want now bundy " he yelled back heading downstairs.

Get me some pickles and ice cream from the kitchen and come to the front room " she said

Ouuu that sound good " can you get me some too " i said making my mama look at me and smirk before hiding it when my dad ran in the room hugging me

If youn get off my baby " my mama said mugging him taking the stuff from his hands

Guhhh you betta remember where yo kids come from " he said smirking.
I was confused ash cause im the only kid.

Anyways i got to talk to yall because alot been happening every since that day you couldn't come to the mall with me dad " i said letting a deep breath out before continuing.
So i'm finna tell it from there to now .

"That day you said you was busy , i went to the mall anyways, so im like it aint going to make no difference if yeen there cause ain't nobody say nun to me when you was with me so i went the mall and was getting all my cloths and stuff , so i did that and was on my way out the mall but javien call me over he was with 4 dudes though so he questioned me and asked me why I wasn't with yall and i told him yk im in here so he got mad that i was talking back to him so he walked off then the rest of them walked off but this one boy his name was trayvon , so you know me ian finna be a easy catcher so he was like yo name diamond right and i was like yeah then i was finna walk away but he said why you tryna leave and i was like cause I don't know you duhh , then he said check it out and he was cute so i went and checked it out anyways and when i did he asked for my number i gave it to him and . 1 week pass we got to know eachother 2 to 3 more weeks past and we talking , like he was treating me real nice and stuff so then a month past and we dating , but one day we went on a date by the park at uncle lee house so we went there and when we was finna take a picture jayla had walked up , first she was looking sad and mad about some cause i seen when she was walking up , so she walked up and trayvon was acting like he seen a ghost so i know something was up , then jayla was finna say some but ian want what she was finna say mess up my day so i just hugged her and she hugged me back and turnt around so when she left i just mugged trayvon and i asked him how you know jayla he gon say she my friend so i left it alone cause i was gon text ha and asked ha . So 3 weeks don past and me and him had sex , it was only one time . So one day he said he got to go see what his boss wants so he left and went to his boss house who i don found out is trey , so 20 mins later Cameron walked through the door and he was on the phone, he was like im in here with ha now , I thought he was talking to Trayvon but he was talking to trey , the plan was to get Trayvon out the house to get me . So Cameron like why you with him , im like cause he treat me right and he care and all Cameron did was laugh im like tf , then he threatened to kill Trayvon if ion go with him . So im like no then the nigga hit me ,that when i was shocked , i was like wth then he pulled out his gun and threaten me again so i just went with it and he come to my face and said kiss me ian do it so he slap me again then i kiss him , then he was like when my brother get back you betta act normal and don't tell him shii . So i'm just looking around crying , then he asked for my phone and thats when he texted yall telling yall i was staying with jasmine then he told me go cover the marks up with makeup so i did and when i came back downstairs Trayvon was talking on the phone and my phone was on the couch and he was gone , so Trayvon was like you was sleep assum cause i been calling yo phone and im like yeah i was sleep and he had brought me some food . So i had got a text from my phone saying every time you leave that nigga house come to mines cause you aint going home for a while so that day on he been sexing me and hitting me then i guess trayvon notice ian been being normal or nun lately and he called me over im thinking he was finna say he miss me assum or asked me questions but all he did was broke up with me he was like you been cheating on me with my brother this whole time when i was finna give you a promise ring , so we ended on good terms and all but i know we both was hurt in the inside . So i go back to Cameron house, and his sister told him i was with Trayvon and then he started beating on me but i told him to stop because im pregnant. And i ran away , and came back today to tell yall , and also the test came back today for the Dna . " i said watching my mama and dad stare at me .

Well open it up so you know who to tell that they the daddy " my mama said smiling

Yo mama pregnant too diamond " my dad said making me look up from the paper and cry .

What youn want a silbling " my dad asked

No , im happy " i said laughing

So i open the package and the test came back 100% Trayvon leander the father .

And i started crying .

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
Like
Comment
Share

Vote15