29

Omniscient

Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow

Both Trayvon and Cameron Gasped

Then cameron fired his gun .

Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow

Delo shot jayla 4 times and Cameron shot delo six times .

Trayvon silently cried while putting his head down

Cameron was crying too cause he wasn't finna shoot ha no time soon , he wasn't finna kill ha .

This is all yo fault " Cameron yelled at Trayvon

How " Trayvon asked still looking down

You know what Cameron said holding his gun at Trayvon making Trayvon look up he was honestly scared

Pow pow pow

Trayvon thought he was shot and when he looked he seen that it was cameron who was dead and two man standing up with there guns raised and went he looked at them clear he seen it was Leon and Kilzer .

Dad" Trayvon asked

Help. They all heard

And seen jayla tryna move

Jayla " leon said running and picking ha up and running out putting her in the car and going to the hospital leaving kilzer and trayvon .

Kilzer untied trayvon and called the clean up crew . " So you my dad " Trayvon asked nervously making kilzer chuckle " Yeah "  this had been the first time he seen  Trayvon and Trayvon looked just liked him .

"So ma really dead " Trayvon asked making him nodded . "You got a new mama though, we just got to go see ha so she can fight scream and cry fa seeing that im not dead frl " kilzer said talking bout dessire.

So you got a kid on the fucking way ? I should fucking hit youn" kilzer said making Trayvon laugh

——-

At the hospital ...

Leon had called all the family as soon as he arrived at the hospital with jayla .

Everybody was in the waiting room crying and shii yk all the stuff they do
.

Til kilzer came in and bundy looked shocked while dessire was having a panick attack making leon and kilzer hurry up and get ha and take her to the nurses .

Kilzer " bundy called out crying holding onto peanut

Yeah " he said and she rolled ha eyes making him laugh

Im back " he said nervously looking around smiling making half of them smile and some of them mad .

Dessire POV:

Im fine , please tell me how is my baby ? " i said question the doctor while they tryna test me . Shidd they not finna diagnose me with no damn rona .

A doctor heading to the waiting room now to tell them . " The nurse said back. 

All i know is imma kill leon , cause everybody knew tray was a fucking snake but nawl he wanna choose tray over yo fucking blood . And got my babygirl in a fucking hospital fighting for her life . He gotta see me , him and fucking kilzer .

So i walked back in the waiting room and i feel the energy .

So whats going on ? " i asked making leon look up making me mugg him but i need answers so imma be nice .

" she in a coma , they don't know when she gon wake up but they said that baby save her but the baby gone make it fashoo but they don't know bout jayla , but they got to keep her breathing and stuff to keep the baby alive . Say she 1 and half weeks pregnant . " he said making me nodd .

What room she in ? " i asked " we gotta wait til they through setting ha up in the room " he said .  And i nodded and went to sit in kilzer lap making bundy laugh . Shiid ion see nun funny .

Dessire " kilzer said making me look back and mugg him . " don't ruin the vibe shorty " i said making him nod while laughing.

We still aint tell tavien and tamia about jayla because we want them to enjoy that vacation a lil more before they come back for this sadness .

Javien aint said a word yet since he been here because he think if he was at the house she wouldn't got kidnapped but it aint his fault .

Diamond just been looking like she was guilty of some but mama D gon find out .

Peanut just been staring out of space .

Leon just sitting in here in his feelings .

Bundy just being pregnant we don't want ha to stress the baby .

Don been crying all day since he found out and that was when he arrived back down here .

I just hope my baby make it through .

And imma be the one to tell Trayvon jayla got a baby on the way .

THE END ..........

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
❣️