21

CAMERON POV:

I been  in Mexico doing a drop for my dad but the nigga won't answer the fucking phone and im up here tryna put piece together and shii fa taking out lee them and these Mexico niggas and he gon bail on me and not answer the fucking phone .

Then Diamond hiding from me with my baby , all im scared about is jayla finding out she pregnant with my child and she gon hate me forell then . I know she mad at me about the sneaking around with diamond but it's was really revenge fa her and my father . So you know how jayla being saying diamond the shine out of them both and how Trayvon beat ha but not diamond well i got two personalities name zay and he come out sometimes when im with diamond and just beat ha but its for my baby jayla but she ain't gon understand.

So im doing this trade with the mexico niggas. Now .

.....::.

Jasmine calling me now ..

Hello " I answered

You seen dad " she asked

No im in Mexico for him and he aint answering " i said

Well im finna go by there and see where he is cause im finna meet up with Trayvon for a mission "she said

What fucking mission " i asked

Dad put us on one but Trayvon got all the details but i got to go though " she said hanging up

I been thinking about jayla daily and shii .i wasn't supposed to fall in love with her now we at war and it going to be hard killing her and ha family because my feelings got involved. And i bet she probably hurting because of me and Trayvon probably still playing her . And Trayvon so clueless he don't know who to believe .

I might call jayla , thats if she pick up .

Omniscient......

Meanwhile jayla and Trayvon was getting ready for the plan on kidnapping jasmine. The mission jasmine was talking about was what javien and Trayvon came up with that plan. Jayla wasn't with it frl though cause she was saying that cameron going to know something up then word around town Cameron aint in town and when he comes home and don't see his dad or sister he gon know some up .

So while they waiting on jasmine ,javien down in the basement picking with trey .

Trey was just waiting for his life to be taken cause he know that when you step in a basement tied up you aint
coming out.

Imma hate to kill my bestie " javien said looking at the dead bodies while trey just kept a blank stare on his face . Trey knew him and his kids was finna be dead at the end of this week but he hoped at least one of his killed one of lee them before they die .

What you thinking about " javien asked rolling a blunt . Javien wasn't evil or the bad twin it was tavien but ever since he got responsibility he grown up and javien happy for him , Javien told him to take a family trip with tamia and the kids til they through with this mission cause he dont want nun of them to get hurt .

Why you aint kill me yet ? Cause im ready im just waiting on yall " trey said

I never said i was or wasn't going to kill you " javien said frowning

I know you going to kill me man " trey said

Believe what you want , but i really thought since you was in the game a long time with my dad them that you would've know how to get out these situations" javien said shrugging.

All trey did was look down , he let money get between his friendships with a man that really was there for him when his parents kicked him out for drugs , and when leonidis took him in so he couldn't go in the system . But he know that leonidis probably flipping in his grave being disappointed in what trey became .

( leonidis died at the nursery home and the rest of them still in the nursey home )

I really thought that danny would've turnt side before you though" javien said looking at the dead boddies .

I know " trey mumbled

Then jasmine came in the door crying for help making trey look up immediately.

Why yall got ha " trey asked

Shut tf up cause i swear i killed yall green ass people bruh" jayla said , she was fed up cause jasmine was trying get under her skin and Trayvon wasn't tryna do nun about it .  She just wanted to kill them and get it over with .

Dad" jasmine screamed making jayla
Shoot ha in the leg making jasmine scream some more .

Jayla " everybody said making ha cry cause she was fed up

Why she crying " javien asked

She mad " Trayvon said

Then jayla pointed ha gun at Trayvon making everybody look surprise but Trayvon.

You tryna kill me " trayvon asked and she just look at him

Then shoot "he said

She just shot at the roof making jasmine scream.

Then jayla walked out the room silently.

Sooo" javien dragged out

Why yall got ha " trey asked again.

War " Trayvon said smiling

War " javien said

This just between me and yall why she in it " trey asked

Oh she in it more than you in it " javien said

What you mean " trey asked

Where is Cameron jasmine " javien asked

Mexico " she said quickly making trey turn his head ha way mugging her .

Now or later trey " Trayvon asked smiling

He know that jasmine just broke the number 1 rule so he know trey wanted her dead now .

Now " trey said making jasmine cry

Im sorry Daddy "jasmine cried out .

Dawg " jayla came back in the room

9,000x 5000- 2 jasmine " jayla asked

Ion know " jasmine said

Okay " jayla said before killing ha

Sorry trey "
Jayla said leaving the room with trayvon and javien .

K
A
Y
L
A

W
A
Y
L
A

S
H
A
N
T
E
L

M
O
R
G
A
N

T
H
O
M
A
S

Comment

Share

Vote

Views 10+