8

CAMERON POV :

I been in my feelings these past week . Because i had to be watching jayla without ha knowing and i like ha so how thats work cause i just want be with ha but ours parents aint gon let tht happen . But its storming and they got me watching  ha im really in the guest room so she doesn't know that im watching ha but we here alone because the everybody doing they job on trying to get trayvon and dream is sleep in ha room over here . I hear music playing and jayla room but ian gon go in there . Imma just stick to my mission ion wanna catch feeling for someone that i don't suppose to catch feelings for because our parents close . I just dont know . Im finna go my ass to sleep cause all she doing is singing and shii she aint doing nun .

TRAYVON POV:

So , today me and my nigga javien at the mall with the rest of the homies .

So we just walking , and i been wondering why jayla aint text me back like she Dont know what im cable of . But imma meet up with ha later . But jayden i guess seen one of his cousins and called over here , she was fine no capp .

Diamond, wtf you doing here" javien asked

I guess the girl name diamond

What you mean " she asked furrowing ha eyebrows.

Tee bundy know you out here looking like that and wearing that " javien asked with a mugg.

Ouuu , so ian know bundy had a daughter.. okay her turn next .

They know im here " she said mugging him .

Hey ma " i said making the attention get on me .

What you speaking to ha like that fa " javien asked

This lil nigga better calm down , he gon make me blow my plan off and just end his life .

I mean you not her dad so why talk to ha like that. " i said making a face at him while he held a mugged still on his face .

Umhumm watevva " javien said walking off.

Ian got time for his big cry baby ass shii today .

My name trayvon " i said to diamond she nodded and was finna turn around and walk away but I stopped ha .

Why you tryna leave " i asked ha

I don't know you " she said mugging me

Check it out " i said walking to a hall where nobody was and she followed .

Dumb lil girl .

Then when we got back there I grabbed ha neck.

Like i said my name Trayvon , and you finna give me yo number " i said

No " she said and I squeeze her neck tighter .

No ? Dont evaa tell me No " i said grabbing ha phone putting my number in it .

And try to tell and watch me kill you , cause i know who yo people is " i said staring at ha pretty asss . Ian finna lie they made some fine ass girls .

Okay ? " i asked

Okay " she said

Come here ". I said

And she just stood there .

Diamond come here " i asked calmly
She walked ovva to me and i kissed ha .

Bye ma " i said leaving ha stuck .

Now where you at jayla ....

So i went and caught back up with the boys and told them im leaving . But im really going to jayla ..