15

Omniscient ......

Jazmine was running to javien room but she just stop and look at tavien . She wanted to at least tell him why she couldn't tell him why she left .

Tavien i left because my dad said he was in trouble and i was a target but the whole time i was up there because he aint want me seeing you and javien nomore . I was up there acting like a proper strict girl tryna be good so i want get punish so i can hurry and get back to you , my first love . But i never stop thinking and loving you i just was outta place there all i wanted was tavien nobody else . And im finna go block my dad off cause what he did was selfish. I was coming in there to try to get my place back and play step mama but somebody already got that place so then imma leave you alone . I just felt like I should tell you why i left without telling you i was leaving and the reason . So bye tell javien and jayla i said love them and yo kids " jazmine said with tears and her eyes leaving the house .

Tavien was just stuck . Cause he kiss his babymama sister and made his first love mad .

He thought about chasing her but decided against it he wanted to talk to his brother .

Meanwhile jazmine tryna get to her car . But got stop by kayla tyla lil sister .

Im not mad , he's yours ion wanna mess up a happy home , i was just telling him why i left you good , Ill leave yall alone " jazmine said tryna get in ha car .

No no no it's not like that he was venting to me about you and i was venting to him about his cousin and we made a mistake and kiss then you walked in i swear ion want tavien i talk to jordan , im sorry though frl frl , I cannot even do my sister like that " kayla said

She was sad that she kiss tavien she did had a tiny bit little crush on tavien but she go with jordan .

It's good . Tell him im about to just go see my brother and head back to Michigan " jazmine said shrugging

She thought why would she stay somewhere when who she came for dont even want her nomore . So she wanna go back to her strictly mother .

Tavien walked in javien room seing he was playing the game by hi self.

Mann i mad a mistake and kiss kayla and jaz walked in " tavien told his brother shaking his head .

You what " javien said staring at his stupid ass brother . He thought.

I know javien " tavien said

How it happened from beginning to the end " javien said making tavien nod and start talking .

FLASHBACK ....

Sup " javien said getting up and tavien followed behind him going to they room .

Tavien went and checked on his babies first but when he went in there he seen kayla in there talking to them crying a lil bit .

Then he asked ha whats wrong ' she said nothing so javien kissed his kids and went to his room and started playing music loud as hell cause thats his only way to vent since nobody cared about him he thought .

He think nobody care about him . Then he taking care of 5 kids mainly 4 but taking care of them at 18 years old .

Nocking him out his thought was kayla walking in by him and told him to start talking he was shocked somebody noticed he was down or sad cause the only person he would vent to move to Michigan without telling him .

So i was dating jazmine the girl in there talking to my parents , we been together for a year but one day she aint text me or aint reply to nun of my shii so im like tf going on till i heard my dad and uncle trey arguring i guess my brother javien heard it to cause he was listening too while i was listening we heard trey asked my dad why jazmine be around me and javien so much and my dad told him cause they bestfriend duhh so trey was like nahh i think yo boys like my daughter thats all they known for is raping girls he get that from when we was 15 and we went to a party and you know we had a lil bestfriend she was a lil mixed she said but she was lieing she wasn't mixed with shit but white so we like ight she get us to go to the party mean while im feeling some off when i feel some my brother feel some we like we finna go so she like no come to my room im scared to go upstairs because all these people so we walked her to ha room but it's dark as hell so we tryna leave but the light come on and ha dad at the door he gon say why yall niggers in the room with my daughter im scrunching my face up at him while javien gave him a blank stare
So he asked ha why we in there she gon say they tried to rape me so im like bitch why you lieing and javien burst out crying cause we watch a movie like that now we in that situation and we already know how it goes doing this situation so i called my dad told him what happen he gave us a lawyer and we went to court and won ha and ha dad doing time now cause they was being racist and false claiming . They sat that up they wanted us to go to jail . Ight so thats why trey being using that against us the whole time so my dad told him since youn like my kids weon need to talk about nun but work so trey said fine with me but im taking my daughter to her mother so she can be safe who knows what yo son may do im just listening while javien staring at the ceiling ik he mad but I wasn't even worried bout trey i was worried about why jazmine aint text me. Back so. 1 day past i went over there with my dad cause my dad aint want me to go over there by myself cause who knows what trey cable of but i wasn't stun him i was worried about my girl . So we get there i asked where jazmine at he says she left sheon wanna see you nomore you lil rapist so i punched him and got in the car and we left and i went home and cried that why my trust so fucked up cause ion want nobody but somebody like her but yo sister was there like jazmine was so i met yo sister and we talked for a while but I wasn't tryna catch feeling so i told ha i wanted to fuck she thought i wanna a relationship with ha but i really did i just aint want to admit to it cause ian wanna replace jazmine til she tell me why she aint text me back but yeah i fuck yo sister raw and left and ian contact her til she told me she was 7. Months pregnant tyla was like a jazmine part two now she left me like jazmine did . I told ha .

Well since you told me whats wrong with you imma tell you whats wrong with me . Im seeing yo cousin jordan we been dating since i was 16 but he just told me he wanna leave me cause he got  another girl pregnant and heon want me to play step mama when im way better than that so i agreed knowing damn well that hurt my feelings cause he didn't want no children from me so he told me he sorry and that i. Need to move on so i blocked him and told him don't contact me ever agian then i went and talk to the twins because i used to talk to tyla about my problems and they look like her so i talk to them . Kayla said shrugging knowing she was hurt and the music just played while they was thinking and not knowing what they was doing they kissed and jaz walked in .

FLASHBACK OVER..

Ah damn shame " javien shook his head .

Ha damn daddy the reason she couldn't contact you tavien he took ha shitt and all and you know how strict ha mama them is so you know she cant get a phone and shii up there " javien shoook his head at his brother

You better go talk to my bestfriend like right now " javien push him but kayla came running in the room .

Aye aye " she tried to catch ha breath making them laughed

Frl though , ummm i told that girl its was a mistake and she ain't listening she just said tell you and javien she love yall and she going to tell ha brother some and just go back to Michigan " kayla said in one breath

So go catch ha " javien pushed tavien out his room

My kids " tavien said

We got them " kayla said

Ight " tavien said heading to cameron house .

TO BE CONTINUED .....

LITTLE DID SHE KNOW WHO CAMERON WAS AT HOME WITH THOUGH ...

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
🤣
I be fucking with yall on them little did they know shii dont i ? 😂😂😂

Vote
Comment
Share

10+views