4

I could barely open my eyes. I was so unbelievably hungry and tired I couldn't function. My vision was blurry. I could just make out the skin tone of each of the two boys. One pale and the other was olive. I tried to sit up but I couldn't move my muscles.

"Hello?" I asked,
confused why they were there.

"Uh hello?" One of the boys replied. "Um your facing the wrong way."

I blushed. "Oh sorry I can't really see properly," I said, knowing my cheeks were tomato shade.

"Do you need some help?" The other boy asked.

"No, no I'm fine. Completely fine. Completely well and-"

Everything went dark.

~

I was at home. Playing with my brother. Building Legos I think. I watched as he carefully placed each brick while I read him the instructions. I laughed as he got angry when one of the pieces wouldn't come apart. I laughed until my stomach hurt. Then my parents walked in, immediately ruining the fun. I knew I was going to be in huge trouble and prepared myself for a shout. But instead of hearing voices I heard my brother cry no as I watched my fathers hand move towards my face in slow motion.

I screamed so loud my ears rang. I rubbed my tear filling eyes and stared in horror as the two boys from earlier were both stood up, clearly concerned.

I made myself look up at the two guys, now seeing more than just a blur.

One was average height, with a brown beard to match his hair and wore a black hoodie with the letters SDMN written on the front. His pale skin contrasted nicely with his outfit I thought.

The other wore black hoodie with again the same letters, was this a new brand I hadn't heard of?
He had olive skin, with think black eyebrows, accompanied with some inviting big brown eyes.

The beaded boy broke the silence. "Hey. You blacked out for a little while. Try not to move too much."

I turned to face him. "Uh what happened?"

As soon as I said this a doctor walked into the room. "Wait I'm in hospital?" I asked completely oblivious.

"Yeah. The loss of blood and the infection in your hand would have worsened the effects of dehydration and hunger, causing you to black out. Your lucky the infection didn't spread. These guys prevented this happening by bringing you in the time they did," The doctor states, marking something on her clipboard.

"I don't understand. Why did you guys even approach me? Aren't you like famous or something?" I blurt out, not being able to handle the confusing situation.

"You could say that," The other boys carries on. "We were going a spend 10,000 in one hour challenge and decided to use some of our money to buy essentials for the less fortunate. But when we approached you, you seemed all fuzzy and clearly not with it. Then you blacked out. We noticed your hand and decided you needed medical attention."

I smiled. "Thank you so much for that. Don't realise how grateful I am," I stutter, my words not forming at the generosity of these people. It surprised me that these famous people were firstly generous and kind but also famous and doing this all for a random girl off the streets.

I couldn't keep it together anymore. I let my tears escape, muttering my thanks as I dabbed my eyes. The bearded boy patted my back, and while doing so I felt oddly at peace with him.

As soon as the doctor cleared all charges and let me go, after many tests and check ups, the two boys helped me up and led me out of the hospital.

"Okay you know where Leicester Square is, I'm guessing that's where your taking me," I say as they help me into their car.

"We aren't leaving you like this, you can come stay with us, it's the least we could do. I'd hate to know a young girl such as yourself sleeping another night down there, especially with that hand of yours, you've got to keep it clean," The olive skinned boy, who I now know as Vik says.

I thank him once again and Vik and the other boy known as Josh get into the car. I'm in a front seat next to Josh driving, and Vik sits happily in the back, humming away to the radio.

I sat back and decided to just go with it, would could really go wrong? Anything was better than the conditions I lived in.

After 30 minutes of small talk we arrived at a block of apartments, each with their own small balcony. They were beautiful, the view of London was breathtaking. I was a loss for words.

Maybe staying with these strangers would be a good thing after all.

prepare for a longer one next!