28

...I dare you to do seven minutes in
heaven with Harry."

My mouth gapes open. "Wait what? He literally has a girlfriend JJ!" I stare at him in disbelief, my body not moving, shaking with the arising knowledge of the power Cassie has. My mind forms all the possibilities of Cassie's revenge, and I feel a glare pierce through the back of my head.

Hearing the bathroom door slam shut,
I forgot she was here.

"Ohhh noooo," Callux wails mockingly, as Cassie makes her way over.

"No way is SHE going anywhere near my boyfriend," she spits at me, and everyone stops and stares, knowing something was about to go down.

For the countless time this month, Cassie begins to make my blood boil, my heart pump out of his chest, the sort of emotions that spark irrational and unthought out decisions.

Before I can comprehend and get my mind to focus, my impulses take the lead, all actions now out of my brains control and into my body's lead.

I knew I couldn't stop these anger strikes, and the last thing I saw was Cassie's jaw drop as my lips collided with Harry's.

-

thought I'd make a short one for dramatic effect because I'm amazing like that. surprised people are still reading aha. promise to get the story up and running soon, big build up yk?