23

After another half an hour waiting for the boys to finish up their new video so me and Freya could go home with them.

Soon enough, they had packed up and grabbed their things. I threw on my favourite green coat, and noticed Harry putting on the same one. I laugh and he jogs over. "Matching, are we?" He winks and I playfully shove him.

"How cute!" Freya nudges us both. We immediately step away from each other, and Harry changes the conversation. 

"What you doing this week?"

"Not much, why?"

"I wondered if you wanted to film another gaming video tonight so I can kick your arse on film once again." He smiled and held out his hand.

"Game on."

~

I knock at a new apartment door. A face I hadn't seen before greeted me at the door. He was very tall, had a long-ish face and a huge smile. "Hey, you here for Harry I'm guessing?"

I nod. "Thank you-"

"Cal. Freezy is easier as the other cal is over there. He points to a rather pale, jet black haired boy, with his feet up on the coffee table. "Yo," he called, his eyes fixated on the tv.

"Harry is just down there," Freezy points to the door right at the end of the left. I knock gently and he tells me to come in.

"Knew it wasn't one of the boys, I thought a mouse was knocking," Harry jokes, spinning around on his chair to face me. "Prepared to loose?"

"You said that last time," I say confidently, but stand there awkwardly not knowing whether to sit.

"Just make yourself comfortable,
ignore all the clothes."

I sit on the bed, revolted by the ladies underwear under the bed and on top. I knocked it off the bed with my feet. Harry certainly didn't clean his room, it was a pigs
sty.

"What we playing?" I say, trying to take my mind off of the clothes lying around I did not want near me.

"Rocket League " he replies and
turns on his Xbox.

I didn't worry about the fact I'd never played it before. I would pick it up as we went along anyways.

As I got my game face on and silently hyped myself up, he turned on his camera and enthusiastically greets his subscribers. "Yo whatsup guys, today unfortunately is not another pack opening but instead we have someone's arse that is gunna get kicked!"

"Wow what a gentleman. Doesn't even introduce his guest," I pretend to be offended, but giggling and blowing my cover.

"I'm Kelli, and your gunna watch his arse get beat," I say, pumping my chest.

He laughs and says let's get into it.

I first learn how to drive my vehicle. It's pretty simple, but the hardest part is defending my goal. Harry is 1-0 up and is boasting about how he's going go win. I tell him not for long as I manage to get the car to hit the ball into the top right hand goal, an easy win. As Harry is distracted, he turns back to the game to see me sat in silent, flipping him off. He turns to the screen to see 'goal!' flashing on the screen.