29

My hands cup his soft, diamond jawline, impulsively stroking his cheek with my thumb.

The world around us is drowned out, my heart beat the loudest of them all.

Our lips move in sync, none of us pulling away. His hand travels up my back, and as we ease into the kiss, my mind goes blank and all I can think about is Harry.

The way his lips feel, the way his hands move graciously around my body. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. I was so lost within the moment it drowned out the pain and need for belonging somewhere.

Because it felt as though I belonged with him.

Everything came naturally, although I had never kissed someone, all I had to do was follow the pattern Harry was leading. It flowed so easily, my lips in control and my tongue in pursuit.

My hands knew where to place themselves, where to move them. Harry grabbed my inner thigh, sending a wave of emotion through me. Butterflies sat in my stomach, I'd waited so long to experience something like this and it was worth waiting for.

Surrounded by my new founded friends, I finally had people I could call family.

But like I had always grown up thinking and knowing, all good things come to an end.

Cassie was between us in seconds, her nostrils flared and her eyes glowed with envy. She was like a bull when they saw the colour red, charging at it with full speed.

She stared at me with no feelings but hatred, loathe. She put her face right up to mine and I could sense the urge to destroy me emitting from her aura. It sent tingles up my spine as she spat in my face. "Get. Off. My. Boyfriend."

I stayed quiet, all emotion returning to bite back. All the things I was told, all the things I was called, all the things I believed.

"You'll never be good enough for him, your just a selfish bitch who should go back to where she came from. No one wants you here, isn't that right Harry?"

Harry said nothing as I felt a single tear threatening to fall. I looked up into his eyes, and he immediately dropped his gaze, he couldn't bare to look at me.

'You've always been so selfish.
I don't need this.'

'See where that journey takes you.'

'You must be special.'

'I've never met someone so confident in your, uh- position and it definitely inspired Vik.'

'Something is different about you. We all see it.'

'Don't be afraid to let people in.'

'You don't understand how much you've changed my life.'

All the voices in my head collided with each other, making it unbearable. It was like a party past 10:00pm, loud and deafening.

I couldn't think straight, but somehow, the good voices overruled, reminding me what good was brought into my life.

Not all good things come to end, they just come and go.

I stood up, my head still spinning and my ears ringing. "Guess what Cassie?" She turns around shocked to see me still talking.

"Eat shit."

And as I say that, I splash my red wine down her beautiful white top.

I sat back down on the sofa, my uncontrollable grin plastered on my face and the plastered wine on Cassie's top. "Might leave a stain," Freya giggles, and I wave her off sarcastically.

Her jaw still gaped open, she storms off, the bull retreating to the apartment front door.

Harry still doesn't say a word and follows her like a lost puppy and I'm reminded of what just happened.

been a long time again I apologise, thanku for almost 6k reads!! never thought that would happen lol. keep tuning in for more on this twisting story haha