chapter 8- impulsive

JAHSEH

hearing juniper's piercing shriek sent them into a frenzy. they dropped their clothes or left on whatever they fit into. he panted as he scanned through the scenarios that could be going down right now.

the biggest problem might be on their hands and juniper would never talk to them again. the options were; she found billie and is currently beating the fuck out of here or she found her clothes and linked it to billie and is currently searching for her.

neither of them seem great, so instead of debating on what to do, jahseh pushed past the boys and knocked open the door.

what he saw was something he didn't expect but just as frightening, if she put two and two together everything would be over.

maybe she wouldn't remember?

brandon has his eyes closed and was creeping around them to see what she was freaking out about. they let out huge sighs of relief once they realized it wasn't as bad as it could've been, though still on edge.

"you guys didn't tell me your friend had a dog!", juniper was smiling and cooing, laughing as the pit bull jumped onto her happily. his tail was wagging out of control, going at the speed of light as he licked her face over and over.

jahseh's heart ached as he realized why shark was acting so friendly, he remembered juniper. shark was never this active or social with new people entering the house.

"oh.. yeah, he's got a dog..", stokeley said uncertainly, giving weary looks to his friends and the closet door.

somehow juniper had wandered into billie's room looking for the bathroom, she must've gotten intrigued by the design of the house and explored further.

"such a cute boy. he's got an overbite too! he looks just like—", her eyes saddened, suddenly remembering something as dejection flashed in them.

they coughed and shuffled in their spots, not knowing how to console her with the knowledge that the dog was in fact shark.

it was a blessing she didn't say shark's name, he would've gone ballistic with energy thinking she was calling him.

"yeah.. the similarity is striking huh?", jahseh glanced at the door, seeing it cracking open and blue hair peeking out the corner.

his eyes turned to saucers as he nudged brandon, making him look over at the wall confused.

"damn.. i wonder if he's okay. do you guys know? i would assume you guys would have him..", she trailed off, her eyes shifting between the 3 of them. she tilted her head when she saw his jahseh and brandon were silently communicating, staring at something behind her.

"oh, um. no we— he's with f— maggie and patrick..", stokeley spoke up for them, already having seen billie trying to look at what was going on.

a paper slid through the door and writing was scribbled onto it. jahseh had to squint to read it since billie never improves on her writing.

'i need to pee. my dick is gonna explode'

jahseh cringed and shook his head, even though billie couldn't see him.

"what are you guys looking at?", she turned her head and everything seemed to be in slow motion. billie was creeping out from the closet with wide eyes, pressed up against the wall seeing juniper facing her.