chapter 17- wanting

JUNIPER

to say she was sensitive was an understatement. her feelings were easily hurt by those close to them, that would be considered sensitive.

or whenever something hit her body remotely hard she would bruise, then it would hurt to the touch. that is sensitive right?

though she never knew extreme sensitivity until billie played with her clit like it was a deejay and she tore her insides apart. her pussy throbbed and was definitely swollen at the moment.

her legs shook like jello and billie laughed for a whole 5 minutes as she watched juniper suffer, trudging back to the back like a baby deer. she sat with her arms crossed and a pout on her face until billie complied, picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom.

she was rewarded with a kiss, in turn a cute smile broke out on her lips, her nose scrunching adorably.

"ima go get some shit for a bubble bath and you just pee, ight?", after juniper nodded, she dashed off, butt naked and swangin'.

she didn't know if she was cum drunk because she couldn't make any sense of her thoughts and nearly giggled at everything.

oddly enough it was relaxing on the toilet after she had finished peeing. she just didn't have the will or the power of steady legs to walk to the bathtub. instead she sat still after wiping, unmoving and staring at the door, awaiting billie's return.

she heard the smacking of bare feet across the floor, nearing the bathroom and juniper couldn't help but laugh. it was what they sounded like just a few minutes ago.

"alright i don't know what these fuckers are but here you go, baby.", the ending of her sentence was said in her usual goofy voice. a lopsided smile planted on her face.

"butter cream cupcake bubble bath?", one hand holding the bottle she turned it over to examine it, the other arm extended in a grabby hand motion.

billie bent down to bring her to her feet so she could wash up.

"is that what is it. man i don't know i smelled it and immediately wanted to eat the bottle.", billie helped her hobble over to the think, putting down the bath bomb she had in her hand to start running the bath.

"you sure this isn't just a cupcake in a bottle? why do you even have this.", billie shrugged, smiling up at her after checking the water temperature with her hand.

"i saw it and just grabbed it. i saw the word bubble and was like 'shit yeah.' and snatched that bitch up.", she took the bottle from the counter then started to squirt it into the bathtub.

laughing childishly as she slammed her hand down onto the pump repeatedly.

"alright trigger happy, give me that before we drown in bubbles.", juniper put it down next to the tub and turned off the water, it filled quickly and seemed like it was about to overflow.

"i was having fun!", billie whined but nonetheless stood to the side and waited until juniper was ready to get in.

she was bouncing and eagerly looking at the tub full of foaming bubbles with excitement, taking her bottom lip into her mouth.

"big bad billie eilish is excited for a bubble bath?", immediately her face fell to one that was expressionless and gave her the famous dead stare. she huffed and continued on staring at the water, this time with a blank face.

juniper chuckled, stepping up to give her a kiss on the cheek before sinking herself into the lukewarm water. at first it steamed her ass then it simmered down, making it pleasant to be in.