chapter 10- return

BILLIE

"you're a fucking bastard! why the fuck would you even do that?", billie rolled her eyes as she sat back against the couch with her arms laying across the back. she has been in the same position for the past couple of hours listening to juniper lecturing her.

"do you know just how fucking worried everybody is? there's people who care about you, dumbass. you just disappear without taking in other peoples feelings? how everybody else would feel? do you know what type of shit i put myself through?", billie groaned under her breath, she was hungry, she wanted water but juniper wouldn't let her go anywhere.

"listen to me, bitch! you understand? you understand what type of fucking pain you put millions of people in?", a slap was laid across her face. she was ready to snark back and claim her ground before juniper glared at her. there was a deadly glint and she knew better than to stand up.

"you listening to me?", juniper picked up her prosthetic and tapped it against her head, dropping it in her lap.

"yes, i am.", she huffed, turning different cogs in her leg so it would fit properly without shitting itself each time she started to run.

"why did you even fucking do it? who else knew? did everybody know except for me?", she yelled out in question, looking at the boys who had humorous expression. they dropped to a more serious one, clearing their throats and straightening themselves.

"um.. it was a group choice. um.. billie's family, alejandro—", when her brother's name popped up she shook her head and scoffed. billie's lips pursed as she was fitting her leg back onto her knee, stokeley just a little said too much.

"why was it big secret from me? why couldn't i know? what was so fucking terrible about coming to me for help, billie?", seeing how juniper was growing more agitated by the second, the blue haired girl stood up slowly. she was cautious but she knew how to handle juniper before she went into a spiral.

"listen to me, i didn't want you to see how fucked up i was, i didn't want the world to see. you mattered most to me, what you thought of me. i didn't want to hide from you, but to me it was the best choice.", she spoke in a low tone, rubbing up and down juniper's arms. it seemed to be no help when she was looking up at her through her lashes with a lour.

"that makes no fucking sense, dumbass. sit your ass back down.", then she was shoved back onto the cushion with a thump.

"juniper, we didn't want to keep it from you but this psychopath here forced us too, okay?", brandon put all the blame on billie who had her eyes blown open in surprise.

"nah, from what i remember you fucking told me it was a good choice so i went 'oh aight, let's do it'.", a flick on her forehead stopped her from speaking. she looked up at juniper who looked exhausted, it was a lot to take in.

"fucking idiot!", in a burst of anger juniper slapped her face again. billie whined and clutched her face, falling into the pillows dramatically.

"stop hitting me, bro!", at that juniper let out her infuriation and grabbed billie by the collar with unknown strength.

"i'm not your fucking bro. i'm not your fucking friend, not after all this time. i missed you of course i did, i loved you! all of this could've been avoided if you weren't such a fucking pussy!", with that juniper roughly threw her back down and sighed harshly.

it hurt billie to know that she thought of her that way, she wished she could explain how she felt those years ago and the exact reason she hid from everybody. the words got caught in her throat and they no longer made sense to her so she stayed quiet.