chapter 16- first

OMNISCIENT (SOMEWHAT)

"stop it, bils..", juniper muttered, she was half asleep, eyes barely cracked open and lazily gazing at billie sucking red marks into her stomach.. it was early in the morning, loving the feeling of appreciating somebody when it was dark out.

she always liked sex better during the night anyway..

"i'm not doing anything.", she whispered against juniper's stomach, raising the sleeping shirt she was wearing just below her chest.

"you're doing something alright..", when she sucked in a particular spot on her abdomen, her hips bucked slightly into the girl above her.

puffs of air cane through her parted lips, her back arching as her lips trailed from her belly button to the valley between her breasts.

"can i?..", she wanted to take things slow, appreciating every detail of juniper and showing her how much she meant to her. she hasn't had sex with anybody in a while and she wondered if she still had it in her.

juniper hummed, nodding as she pulled billie's head closer. desperation lacing her timid whine. her lips sealing shut with the occasional squeak pushing past them.

"i need words, love.", she kissed the beauty mark that sat beautifully on the left side of her torso. one hand crawling up her throat to encourage words to come out.

"yes.", with that her head dipped down, lips pressed against the thumping beat of her heart. she loved having her head pressed against her chest and hearing it beat for her.

she always wanted a coherent, verbal answer whenever she wanted somebody.

she dug her fingers underneath juniper's back, telling her to get up silently. she pulled her shirt up and over her head, staring at every new inch of skin revealed.

she wasn't wearing a bra which meant one less barrier.

"you're so beautiful.", she leaned down and attached her lips to one of her nipples, a careful hand taking in a handful of the other.

they fit perfectly into billie's hands, the way she twisted and pinched softly, drawing out high pitched whines as her back arched into her warm touch.

cold rings contradicting to the burning, sinful hand that came in contact with her hot skin.

time passed as she marked her tits blue and purple, staring her space.

"this is my first time..", billie muttered and 'i know' into her soft skin, kissing her way down her stomach to the thong she wore to sleep.

taking it between her teeth and snapping it back, loving the way she saw the girl shudder and jolt from the action.

"i'll take good care of you..", she wanted to juniper's first and last, dipping a tentative finger between her folds, she groaned inwardly feeling the dampness.

she would need to be drenched to take billie in, eating her out was always a great opener.

hastily taking down the barrier between her and the flower she's been wanting for years, she smirked up at juniper before diving in face first. admiring her bare pussy and the way it spread invitingly for her, leaking out the evidence of her arousal.

confident by justin bieber was coming through the speakers, it was slowed down and set the mood right as the her led lights shined a bloody red.

her tongue attacked her clit first, alternating between slow strokes and adding a hurried flick of her tongue. watching how with each movement she made, either juniper's hips raised or her back arched as she gasped hotly.