chapter 18- ever

BILLIE

when billie woke up she had a face full of blue hair and darkness. confused and sitting up, she blindly took in her surroundings.

it was nearing the afternoon, if she could see through the half opened curtains correctly. what she was doing on the floor was a mystery to her.

she was dressed in just her boxers and the rest of her bare body pressing against the wood. she cupped her boobs and jiggled them around so make sure they didn't deflate when she pancaked for how ever long.

"j?", she stood up and saw the girl sleeping soundly, her lips parted as small breaths slipped past them.

she looked ethereal, like she didn't belong to the world. her hair was a mess and laying down in an awkward starfish position but billie wouldn't have it any other way.

the way the sheets wrapped around her like a toga made her look like a goddess—

"what the fuck are you thinking about? this isn't a book.", billie muttered to herself, rubbing her eyes groggily.

blearily stumbling out of the room she closed the door with utmost delicacy, not wanting a single peep to come out of it.

she heard her tv running but didn't think much of it, thinking she probably left it on.

walking around the corner and to the kitchen she lazily looked over to her friends sitting on the couch watching tv, splayed over each other.

"hey guys.", she mumbled, throwing her hand in the air as she looked through the fridge, scratching her head.

"hey billie.", when she heard her name her eyes blew open and she whipped around, covering her chest.

"what the fuck?!", she yelled, startling each and every single person in the living room, "what are you all doing here?"

they looked to each other and shrugged, refocusing their vision on the television. barbie life in the dream house was playing and had their full attention.

"gah damn. why are you here?", a warning might've been nice, but she knows they never would have thought about that before hand.

"we've been here for like the past 4 hours. we heard some shit and just decided to stay out here.", brandon's voice came out muffled as he was chomping away half of stokeley's sandwich who was holding it in midair.

he looked like he forgot he had food and got lost in the show, so brandon took advantage of it.

"oh. right.. right. so you heard us?..", she didn't want to know the answer, they've heard her too many times to count. she didn't care, she just wondered if juniper minded.

"yep.", they said nonchalantly.

"and we were loud?", she raised an eyebrow as her hands fell away from her boobs, they see it nearly everyday anyway.

nosey motherfuckers.

"yep.", their line of sight never straying from the large illuminating screen.

"you guys don't care?", with that they shook their heads and told her to be quiet. it was a little odd since they were the ones in her house like they needed something.

"y'all want some food?", she held up the ingredients for a burrito, waiting for their delayed response.

once they all mumbled either a 'yeah' or 'sure' she set to work. she didn't know if her brother had told them her plan already.

"i want to come out.", she blurted, making them turn their heads as she sat the food on multiple plates.

"we all know you're gay, billie.", they walked up to her grabbing their dishes.