Our daughter

At the NJC

Shane's pov

"I'll come with you, Shane," she said in the most heartwrenching tiny little voice.

Julie held my hand as we walked out of the cafeteria to my room, making the laborious chore of spanking her all the more difficult. Once we were in my room, I pulled out my desk chair, sat down and beckoned her over my lap. Julie reluctantly complied, tears spilling down her red cheeks.

"I'm sssorry, SShhane," she stuttered her apology, as she cried.

"I know, luv. Calm your breathing for me, ok?" I gently rubbed Julie's back with one hand as I tugged her pants and underwear down over her bottom with the other.

Knowing she was getting this spanking on the bare, Julie began to kick her legs in protest.

"No, Shane, no, please don't," she begged, her breathing quickly becoming uneven.

I patted her bottom, trying to soothe her as I locked her legs beneath mine and spoke in a calm even tone to reassure her.

"Relax, luv, I'm not going to hurt you. Just twenty spanks then we're done." I continued patting her bottom waiting for her to relax a little. I didn't want her to have another panic attack while over my knee.

"No, Shane, it's gonna hurt. Spankings hurt," she whined, burying her face in the fabric of my pant legs.

"That's to remind you not to be naughty, luv. Now I'm going to start and I want you to count them for me. Okay?" I'm hoping having Julie count them will distract her enough to ease her anxiety and stave off another panic episode. Since I'm only giving her twenty, they're each going to be hard. I don't want Mike to feel he needs to discipline her as well, thinking I went too easy on her.

"Okay, Shane," she sniffled.

I slapped her bottom hard, evidenced by the bright red coloring on her previously pale skin.

"OW! STOP, SHANE!" Julie cried out, as she wriggled uncomfortably over my lap.

"I need you to count, luv." I remained firm despite wanting to end this punishment already.

"One." She obeyed, wiping her eyes on my pants in the process.

I spanked her again, even harder this time.

"T_tt_wo." Julie winced in pain.

Shit! I don't know if I can follow through with this. Why is this so difficult? I know damn well Julie deserves this spanking. So why am I so conflicted? I brought the palm of my hand down firmly on the right side of her bum quickly followed by one on the left side. I just need to get through this without overthinking things.

"Three, four," she hissed quietly, through clenched teeth.

Spanks five and six hit the same spots only harder. Julie's bottom was a cherry red canvas I continued to paint, deepening the hue with each unforgiving slap of my hand.

"I need you to count, luv," I said, ignoring her cries begging me to stop as I hardened my heart, knowing it was in Julie's best interests to have me deliver her punishment versus Mike. He's way too angry to deal with her right now.

"Five, six," she practically whispered.

I slapped her sit spots, leaving two red handprints at the crease of her bottom and thighs. Julie tried in vain to buck off my lap but I held her steady.

Squeezing each of her cheeks, I reminded her to count, "I'm waiting, Julie."

"SEVEN, EIGHT!" she screeched, in pain. Her breath hitched as she began sobbing. She tried to force her upper body off my lap by pressing the palms of her hands into my thighs.