Chapter 6

"I'm so excited to meet your family. Your parents, brothers, sisters, and your uncles will be there. I can't wait to meet your friends" I say as we step off the plane. We have just arrived in London.

The flight wasn't bad at all, Hero and I slept during the whole flight because we had to get up early and we didn't get much sleep.

We have a two-week break from filming because that's how the scheduling happened but I'm not complaining about it.

"The baby did not agree with the plane ride" I say holding a hand to my stomach and looking up at Hero who is quieter than usual.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I say stopping us and pulling him to the side.

"I forgot to tell them that you were pregnant" he says, and I look at him confused.

"Tell who?" I ask.

"My friends" he says, and I cross my arms over my chest.

"That's okay, I guess we will have to tell them when we see them" I say.

"Jo, I don't think it's a good idea for you to meet my friends" he says, and I look at him confused.

"Why did you bring me to England then? I could have been with my family right now, people who want to be with me, not hide away" I say annoyed.

I'm about to say something when a girl comes up to us.

"I cannot believe this, Hero and Josephine" she says excitedly.

Hero and I give her our best smiles. We're not in the best spot right now but that doesn't mean we have to treat our fans wrong.

"I'm such a huge fan. Would it be okay if we got a picture?" the girl asks in her British accent.

"Sure, thing sweetheart" Hero says and we pose for a selfie.

"Thank you so much" the girl says.

"Oh, it's no problem" I say gently and bid us a goodbye before leaving.

"Can we go to your apartment?" I asked as we walked out of the airport.

"Sure sweetheart" Hero says, and I give him a smile.

We walked to a car rental to pick up our car reservation.

"Welcome to Sixt Rent a Car, how can I help you?" the receptionist asks.

"Hi, we have a reservation at the name Langford" I say.

"Let me check. Yes, you have booked a Range Rover Velar Mister and Misses Langford. Here is your key, you will find it in place 56".

"Thank you so much, have a nice day" Hero says.

"Same for you" The receptionist says back.

We walked into the parking lot of the car rental and found our car.

"It's so luxurious" I say when I see it at first sight.

"I'm glad you like it" Hero says.

"Can I drive it?" I ask.

"Of course, here is the key" he says.

"Thanks" I say.

I unlock the car and seat in the driver's seat, the seats are so comfortable. I turn on the car and enter Hero's apartment address on the Navigation System in the Land Rover and we leave the airport.

The whole ride there is silent, I look out my window and admire how beautiful London is.

Hero tries to hold my hand, but I pull it away.