Chapter 21

My alarm sets off and Hero and I wake up.

"Why did they book the flight in the morning, they could've booked it in the afternoon" I say in my sleepy voice.

"I totally agree" Hero says in his sleepy voice.

We put on clothes that we left on the couch, and we put our pajamas in our bags.

After that, we inspect the room to see if we hadn't forgotten anything.

A few minutes later, we didn't forget anything, so we decided to leave our room and head towards the elevator.

We get in and I lay my head on Hero's shoulder.

"I'm still tired, a good cup of coffee would wake me up" I say, and he chuckles.

"Of course, but we can rest on our flight to Paris, it's a 12-hour flight" he says.

"That's perfect" I say, and we arrive to the lobby.

We go to the reception to check out and we head to the restaurant to have breakfast.

We order our English Breakfast; we ask two large cup of strong coffee and a glass of orange juice.

Our coffee arrives and I take a sip of it. It wakes me instantly.

"This coffee waked me up so quickly" I say and Hero nods,

We enjoy our breakfast, and we see the rest of the cast arrive.

We finish our breakfast, and we wait at the entrance of the hotel with our luggage in hand.

A few hours later

The cars finally arrive, Hero and I put our luggage in the trunk of the car and sit in the car.

"How long is the trip to the airport" I ask.

"It's a 30-minute drive" Hero responds.

The cars depart and we head to the airport.

The trip is silent, Hero listens to his music while I listen to mine. I lay my head on his shoulder and hugs me.

We both fall asleep for the rest of the trip.

A few minutes later

The car stops and I suddenly wake up.

I look out of the window, and I see that we have arrived at the airport.

"Hero wake up" I say.

He wakes up and he looks confused.

"Where are we" he says in his sleepy voice.

"We are at the airport" I say, and we get out of the car.

We grab our bags and head towards the first-class check-in counters of British Airways.

"We are really flying in first class" I say with excitement.

"Yes, Anna didn't tell you" he reveals.

"No" I reply.

We put our bags on the luggage claim at the check-in counter and check-in.

"Good morning, can I have your passports please?" the female asks.