Chapter 30

The next morning I'm waken up by a tap on my shoulder, so I decide to wake up.

"Sorry to wake you up but breakfast is here" Hero says.

I put my seat in normal position and Hero handed me a tray with my breakfast that I put on the table.

"What did you order for me?" I ask.

"I ordered for you waffles with whipped cream and maple syrup and a cup of coffee" he says, and I give him a smile.

"You're the best" I say.

I grab a bite of my waffles and they are delicious.

After enjoying our breakfast, our trays are taken away.

I check the flight status and I see we have 2 hours left before landing in Hong Kong.

I started to watch some movies to distract myself.

A few minutes later

A flight attendant hands us a menu for lunch, she prepares our table for lunch.

I looked at the menu and they have a variety of dishes.

After deciding what we would like, we are ready to order.

"What would you like?" the flight attendant asks.

"I would like the Cesar salad, the fresh salmon and finally the raspberry cheesecake" I say.

"I would like the same" Hero says and the flight attendant takes our order.

"Why do you take everything like me?" I ask.

"I love every dish you order, that's why" he says, and I give him a smile.

A flight attendant comes back with our lunch and puts our plates on our table.

"Thank you" I say.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asks.

"A Diet Coke please" I say.

"A Lipton Iced Tea" Hero says, and she leaves to bring us back our drink.

I grabbed a scoop of my salmon, and it was delicious. The salad was also delicious, I ate it in 2 scoops.

After finishing my main course, I tasted the raspberry cheesecake and it's amazing, Hero has the same reaction as me.

"This cheesecake is amazing" he says, and I nod.

After enjoying our delicious lunch, our plates are taken away and our tables are stored away.

I look at the flight status and I see that we're about to land in Hong Kong in 30 minutes.

"I'm so excited to arrive in Hong Kong" I say with excitement.

"I know you are" Hero says back.

The plane starts it's decent to Hong Kong, and I can see the city from my window.

I see The Pearl from my window and it's huge.

"Wow" I say with excitement.

"What's so amazing?" Hero asks.

"Look at The Pearl, it's huge" I say and Hero nods.

A few minutes later

The plane finally lands in Hong Kong after a 12-hour flight.

Hero and I disembark the plane and we head straight to the luggage claim.

"Why are you in hurry?" Hero asks.