Chapter 17

Today is the promo tour of the After Collided Movie, we all decided which destination we would do for the tour this year. The tour will take place in New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Paris, UK, Spain, Italy, and Hong Kong.

Hero and I prepare for the movie premiere in New York this afternoon, we are both excited to meet fans and see the cast again.

I dress in my red velvet dress and Hero puts on a suit that looks perfect on him.

"You are stunning as always" he says, and I give him a smile.

"Thanks" I say.

"You are gorgeous" I reply back, and he gives me a smile.

Hero leans to kiss me but I pull away.

"Save that for later, we are going to be late" I say, and he nods.

I put on some makeup, and I combed my hair. When I'm done, I put on my heels.

Hero puts on his shoes, and we leave our hotel room.

We enter the elevator, and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are you nervous?" he questions.

"Kind of, but I'm going to do great" I say, and he kisses my head.

The elevator doors open and the whole cast is waiting for us.

"Hero, Jo there you are" The cast say.

We entered the car, and we sat at the back.

Anna starts to do a live on social media and we all shout that we're all excited to meet them at the movie premiere.

When we arrive, the door opens, and we can see all the fans screaming when they see us and lots of cameraman taking pictures.

"Josephine look this way please" camera people shout as I walk the premiere red carpet.

I start to walk on the red carpet for the premiere and some fans shout if they can take a picture with them.

I pose for a few selfies with them, and I continue my way.

Fans scream as Hero makes his way to the carpet and poses just a few feet from me.

We meet in the middle, and he wraps his arms around my waist as we stand there and pose together.

The scream from fans just gets louder and louder as we stay longer together.

He kisses my head and I feel like my ears are going to explode from how loud it got.

We took some group pics with Anna, Roger and then the whole cast.

It's nice to see everyone.

Hero and I are escorted off the carpet while the of the cast takes pictures.

We're taken into our room with Dakota, and we wait for everyone to get seated.

Hero and I always must make small announcements before the movie starts.

"I'm officially done with these heels" I say taking them off and I hold them in my hand.

"Whatever makes you happy" Jamie says and I giggle.

I look up at Hero and he's smiling down at me.

"What" I say with a giggle.

"You look beautiful. I can't look" he says, and I turn to Dakota.

"You need to stop saying things like that" I say.

"I'm only telling the truth" he says putting his hands in his pockets.