Chapter 31

I'm waken up by the morning sun of Hong Kong.

Hero is still sleeping so I decide to get out of bed and have a shower.

I head to the bathroom, and I strip from my clothes.

I turn on the shower and the hot water makes contact with my body. It calms me down.

After having a shower, I wrap a towel around my body, and I walk to our room without making any noise.

I open my closet and I put on some comfortable clothes. I put on my navy-blue dress and I'm ready for the day.

Hero wakes up and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Good morning" he says in his sleepy voice.

"What time is it?" he asks.

"It's 10am" I say.

"Get dressed, where having breakfast at Jade Park Cafe" I say, and Hero gets out of bed and dresses himself.

He puts on a white shirt with black jeans, and he puts on his running shoes.

I put on my comfortable Toms and we're ready to go.

We walk towards the elevator, and we get in, I select the 67th floor and the elevator goes down.

We pass through Jade Park and it's so beautiful.

We arrive at the 67th floor and we walk towards the cafe. A receptionist greets us.

"Welcome to Jade Park Cafe, may I have your room number please?" she asks.

"It's Suite 201" I say.

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Langford, follow me please" she says, and we follow her.

She brings us to a table, and she hands us the menu.

"Thank you" I say.

I see Nicolas and I wave a hello to him, and he comes to our table.

"Good morning Mrs. Langford how are you?" he asks.

"Very good, thank you for the dinner last night. It was delicious" I say, and Nicolas gives me a smile.

"My pleasure, enjoy your breakfast" he says, and he leaves.

"Thank you" I reply to him.

"Are you ready to order?" a waiter asks.

"Of course," Hero says.

"What would you like?" the waiter asks.

"I would like the English Breakfast with a cup of tea" Hero says.

"I would like the Hong Kong breakfast with a cup of coffee" I say, and the waiter takes our order.

"You ordered something different from mine this time" Hero says and I nod.

"Yes, I wanted to try something different" I say.

A few minutes later

Our breakfast arrives and I'm amazed at how well our dishes are presented.

I grab a bite of my breakfast and it's so delicious.

"This is amazing" I say.

Hero has the same reaction as me and he nods.

After finishing our breakfast, Anna has some information to tell us.

"Good morning, everyone, I hope you enjoy your stay at The Pearl" Anna says and we all laugh.

"The premiere today starts at 6pm, so you have the rest of the day off. Our flight back to New York is Friday at 2pm." Anna says and we all nod.

"Don't be late for tonight's premiere!" Anna says and she leaves.