Chapter 10

To start the day, we have a photo shoot with Teen Vogue Magazine.

Dakota added this to our schedule at the last minute but after that we have our professional pictures to do to announce our pregnancy.

Teen Vogue Magazine want us as their cover for their magazine next month. They want to talk about After We Collided and about our relationship.

My hair and makeup are in the process of getting done when Hero comes up to me.

"You always take longer than me in the dressing room" he says handing me a cup of coffee and a banana.

"Thank you" I say giving him a smile.

"Of course, I do, don't you see this amazing makeup and hair Nathalie is doing for me" I say, and Nathalie looks at me with a smile in the mirror.

"I'm just adding to your amazing glow you already have Miss Langford" she says, and I giggle.

"Oh stop" I say as we laugh.

They dressed Hero in a navy-blue shirt with grey pants with his hair ruffled up.

I look over at my outfit they picked and it's a white dress with navy blue heels.

After what seems forever, I'm finally ready. Hero and I walk hand in hand to the photo shoot area where we're met by our photographer and Dakota.

"Hero and Jo, it's a pleasure to see you" Dakota says hugging us.

"I'm sorry to hear about what happened last night but I'm going to take great care of you" Dakota says to me and I give her a smile.

The photographer positions us the ways he wants and snaps a few photos. It doesn't take him long to get a perfect photo.

We're done in less than an hour, it took me longer to get ready.

Now it's time to head for the next part of the day.

This one is in a small studio with a well-known photographer.

"Could we grab something to eat, I'm starving" I ask Dakota as we all drive in one car to our next spot.

I already ordered lunch to be delivered to the studio; you will be able to eat while they get you ready" she tells me.

"Ahead of time, I like it" I say, and we fill the car with laughter.

When we arrive at the next studio, we're bombarded with camera crews as we try to enter the building.

"No comment" Dakota says to the camera crew as they screen for their questions.

Hero and I are quickly separated to start out hair and makeup. Dakota brings me over an amazing salad and sandwich for me to eat.

My new hair stylist curls my hair and gently braids some strands and ties them together.

The new man who is doing my makeup goes for a soft look with a small hint of sparkle.

I changed into a long pink pastel dress.

"No shoes for this shoot" Dakota says and I just nod and listen.

I met Hero on the set, and he hugged me.

"You're so beautiful" he says holding my waist and I lean up to peck his lips.

The photographer positions Hero and I as she wants us, and I can't help but admit how cute these photos are going to come out.

Hero has his arms wrapped around my waist from behind and our hands hold at the center of my belly. My face is tilted up to his and he's looking down at me.