1

It was just another day for you. School was the same old same old, and you were at the verge of complete boredom.

  "Hey, y/n.", whispered Tamika. She was your best friend, well your only friend, since before diapers, if  that's possible. "What?", you answer in a hushed voice while trying to make sure the teacher didn't hear.

   "I forgot my lunch!", she exasperated, "Can I have some of yours?", and gives you pitiful puppy dog eyes. "Why mine?", "Because your my best friend, who I love and support!", you give Tamika a look of pure, how do say this, "OH REALLY?"

   After awhile you finally say you'll share your food, but not without you both getting in trouble by your teacher for chatting in the middle of class. Luckily you only got a warning, no real punishment! You both headed towards the lunch yard, but not with out having to deal with her weak freakin' bladder. Impatiently you waited.

    You weren't really anything special, well at least that's what you thought. Your parents both love you, their supportive, and spoil you. You were pretty lucky, but like anyone you still have your own insecurities. Funny thing is it's about you being lucky.

"ALL DONE!", you turn to see Tamika skipping out with a grin, "Stop, your acting like you've done something out of this world." "Maybe I did!", " What did you pee a new world record?", a small blush creeps on her face, "W-what, no!" You snort laughing erupts from you as you see her expression. "Don't say that so loud!", as she hits your head in a aggressive manner.

You guys finally head to the school yard to eat.

"Oh my god!", "What is it?", you look at her confused. " It's the volleyball boys from the upper-classes!", "Ya? AND?" ,you are now getting a somewhat of and idea. "W-well—", you gasp, "NO?!", "Yes?", she answers in a small voice.

"WHO?", you yell, some people starting to stare. "Ssh! Not so loud people are looking!", "Answer me damnit!", Tamika seems to shrink in embarrassment, looking like a cherry. "Well his name is Kon—", "KONOHA!", you blurred out.

Now a lot of people were looking, especially the volleyball boys, with a curiosity of why a teammate was mentioned. You looked around you looked at the boys and locked eyes with one of them. His eyes were yellow, seeming to be nearly a golden color. You turn red yourself and look away.

"Konoha? You like Konoha, a third year?", you whisper shout. A small nod comes from her. "Are you serious?", " What? He's nice! He helped me with some of the heavy boxes for student council the other day!" "Now you like him?", "YES! Well I think so?", you shake your head.

"Well are you going to talk with him, or is this going to be you just giving up an complaining about you broken heart?", she got quite and looked away. "I will go talk to them.", you sighed as you start to get up.

"Wait, don't he'll never like me.", "He won't if he doesn't know you, so here's how this is gonna go, either your going to go talk to them or I will!" , she gives you a semi-confident smile. "Okay!"

Now you have to figure out how to talk to other people, shit.