Chapter 42

It only took a few minutes to drive from the party to his lake house.  He helped me out of the truck, threw my bag over his shoulder, and dragged me up the steps to the front door.  I kissed his neck as he unlocked the front door.  Having heard the things, he said to Sarah about me made me want him even more.  He opened the front door letting me in.  As soon as he closed the door behind him, I pushed him up against it and staked my claim on his mouth.

I kissed his mouth hungrily as his hands roamed my body.  He grabbed the part of my ass that was hanging out of my shorts, pulling me against him.  His hard-on poking my stomach. I dragged him to a chair in the living room, pushing him down into it.  He looked at me with surprise as much as want.  I straddled his lap grinding my core against his hard crotch.  He ripped off my sheer shirt and buried his face in my cleavage.  He sucked on the swell of my breasts.

"I have wanted to do that all night."  He said between kisses.  "You are my present that I couldn't wait to rip open."  His words and his mouth caused me to moan.

"I'm yours... only yours."  I gasped.  He stood up with my legs wrapped around him.  He carried me to the back porch.

"Taking you in the hot tub is one of the many fantasies I have."  He said pausing before opening the door, making sure I was fine with it.  

"Then make me yours in the hot tub."  I said undoing my bikini top.  My body burned with need for him.

When we made it out to the porch, he flipped a switch that turned on romantic lights around the hot tub.  He sat me down and quickly pulled off his shirt.  His swim trunks were next.  I watched him as his member sprung free from his restrictive waist band.  It sent tingles straight to my womanhood.  I slowly removed my shorts as he watched.  His manhood twitched.  I pushed down my bottoms letting them hit the floor.  I took his hand as I stepped out of them and into the hot tub.  He sat down on one of the seats pulling me down on top of him.  His kiss was so heated that it made me need him inside of me.  He pulled away reaching for his trunks.

"You don't need that; I have the ring."  I informed him. His eyes went completely dark with desire.  He held himself as I lowered my core around his member. We both let out a moan.

"Fuck! You feel so fucking good."  He said as he started thrusting his hips.

"Fuck yes!  I can't get enough of you.  You make me feel so good."  I said getting close to my first undoing of the night. 

"Come on my dick! I need to feel you... mmm... skin to skin." He demanded.  He pushed me over the edge.  As my womanhood tightened around him in ecstasy, he found his release at the same time.

"Yes...Yes...YES!!!"  I screamed.

"Fuck, Makenzie!!!"  He growled as he found his release.  He held me as our breathing returned to normal.  I rested my forehead against his as we enjoyed each other.

We got out of the hot tub wrapping ourselves in towels.  He held open the door for me, letting me walk inside first. 

"Do you want something to drink?"  He said opening a body armor drink and downing almost the whole thing in one drink.

"Where are your cups?"  I asked to get a drink of water from the tap.

"When did you get the ring?"  He asked.

"A few days ago."  I smiled.

"I'm so glad you did."  He said, his eyes darkening again. 

"Me, too.  Where did you sit my bag?  I need to go freshen up."  

"I think I dropped it by the door."  He said looking confused.

"Meet me in your room in fifteen minutes."  I smiled placing a kiss on his lips.  He smiled in return.

I went upstairs and fixed my makeup.  I reapplied the red lipstick I was wearing earlier, it matched the lingerie set I was going to wear.  I pulled my hair into a sexy high ponytail.  The set I bought was a lace bustier set with a sheer lace overlay.  It had the center cut out with a thong panty.  After finally getting all the hooks done, I hooked the garter to my fishnet stockings.  I slid on my "fuck-me" pumps.  I looked and felt like a sex goddess.  I slipped on my short silk robe over my outfit.  I made my way to his room.

When I peeked into his room.  He was lying on his back staring up at the ceiling.  I leaned against the door frame and cleared my throat.  He turned toward me, and his mouth dropped open.  His eyes went to my heels, up my stocking covered legs, to my robe.  He stared at me with hooded eyes.

"I bought something for you."  I said making my way to him slowly.  He sat up in bed, naked.  His member already getting aroused.  "Do you want to see?"  I asked slowly undoing the sash of my robe.

"Please."  His deep voice begged.  I held open my robe for him to see.  He got up off the bed and quickly walked to me.  "You look fucking amazing."  He breathed pulling my robe the rest of the way off.  "I'm about to nut just looking at you."  He said running his fingers over the swell of my breast.  He walked around me in a slow circle, checking me out everywhere.

"Lay down on the bed."  He demanded.  He grabbed his phone off of the nightstand and took my picture.  He sat his phone down and dropped to his knees in front of me.  He licked the sheer fabric that covered my womanhood, before blowing a hot breath against it.  It made my body shiver. He kissed his way up the center cut out of my outfit, stopping at my breasts.  He sucked so hard he left his mark on one then the other.  His tongue then assaulted my mouth.  "Stand up."  He commanded.  I did as he said.

"Turn around.  Bend over putting your hands on the bed."  He instructed.  I again did as he said.  He picked up his phone and took a picture.   "Stay just like that and look at me."  He took another picture.  He put his phone down.  He gently ran his hands over my backside. 

SMACK!!!  

"Do you like that?"  He asked gently rubbing my backside again.

"Yes."  I moaned.  Every nerve in my body was aroused.  "More!"

Smack!!!!  This time it was a little harder.  I threw my head back in pleasure.  He began gently trailing his fingers over his stinging handprint.  He bent down and kissed the red spot.  He licked the warm, red spot, blowing his cool breath on it.  He then sucked his mark before smacking me again, this time harder than the other two times.

"Argh!"  I needed him now.  "Take me, Ayden!  I need you now!"  I begged. 

"You look so sexy wearing my mark on your skin with that slutty outfit."  His voice husky.  He jerked my panties to the side and rammed his member into my opening.  We both moaned in pleasure.  "You like it rough, don't you, sexy?"

"Yes, oh god, yes!"  I moaned as he pulled out slowly and thrust back into me. I was about to fall over the edge like I had never experienced before.

"Fuck!"  He said as he grabbed onto my ponytail, pulling my head back. 

"Fuck yes!  Fuck yes!  Oh Fuuuccckkk!"  I screamed as my body trembled with a release I never knew existed before.

"FUCKKKK!"  Ayden growled as his body gave out on top of mine.  He rolled over pulling me with him.  He began kissing my face all over.   "Are you alright?  Did I hurt you?"

"No, you didn't hurt me.  That was...", I paused to catch my breath, fighting to open my eyes, "was amazing.  I never knew pleasure like that existed."  I smiled in my well-sexed state.

"I have never lost control like that before.  You are going to be the death of me."  He pulled me close.  "That outfit...holy shit!"  

"I'm glad you liked it.  Now, will you help me get out of it?  I need to shower before I fall asleep."  I smiled fighting sleep.  

"I think I'll join you."  He said helping me off of the bed.

We made love in the shower.  In the kitchen on top of the counter, on the stairs and in his bed.  The sun was starting to come up when we began to doze off.  We made love, had raw dirty sex, and everything in between.  This was definitely a night neither of us would be forgetting.