Chapter 26

"I fucking love you, so much."  He whispered against my neck as he kicked shut my bedroom door.  We were wrapped around each other.  

"I fucking love you, so much."  I panted pulling off his shirt, throwing it in the floor.  I removed my shirt with haste, unable to wait to feel his body against mine.  I undone my jeans as I took in the site of Ayden.  He could be an underwear model, and he was all mine.  

Ayden gently laid me on my back on my bed.  He crawled in beside me with love written all over his face.  His hand gently stroked my stomach as he kissed my lips tenderly.  He kissed my whole body with feather light kisses.  My whole body was on fire, craving more of him.

"You are so fucking beautiful.  I can't believe you're mine."  He said kissing his way back up my body.

"I'm yours, Ayden.  I belong to you."  I moaned before he connected our mouths again.  He was on top of me, his elbows supporting his weight.  I wanted to feel his weight on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me.  "I need you."  I groaned before pouring everything I had into the kiss I placed on his lips. 

He slowly removed my panties, sliding them down my legs, his hooded eyes never leaving mine. I bit my lip, watching him with want.  He ripped the foil packet between his teeth as he sat back on his feet.  He stroked his erection with slow tantalizing strokes sending heat straight between my legs.  I crawled down the bed and straddled his lap.  I placed his erection at my entrance as I took my time sliding down on his length.  This caused a moan to escape both our lips.  He kissed me with such hunger that it caused my core to beg for release.  I began to move up and down his length, each stroke I quickened my pace.  

"Look at me, baby."  He ordered.  His hooded eyes staring straight to my soul.  That's all it took to make me come apart around him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you."  I chanted over and over as I fell over the edge.  

He leaned forward, laying me on my back never breaking our connection.  He kissed and nibbled my neck as he slowly thrusted his hips.  As our needs grew, his thrust became harder.  His movements became quicker.  His eyes met mine as his movements became sloppy.

"I love you."  Thrust.  "You're mine." Thrust.  "I belong to you."  Thrust.

"I LOVE YOU, AYDEN!!!"  I screamed finding my release.  

"I LOVE YOU, MAKENZIE!!!"  He said at the same time finding his release.  

He rolled off of me, pulling me into his arms, laying my head on his chest.  Our bodies were covered in sweat.  We were silent as we tried to catch our breath.  

"Makenzie?"  He said, his breathing returning to normal.

"Yeah?"  I said as my eyes were getting heavy.

"Please, don't ever leave me like that again. You have ruined me. Will you be mine and only mine?"  He asked.  Hurt was clear on his face.

"I thought I already was?"  I asked confused smiling up at him.

"You distracted me earlier, so I didn't get to officially ask you.  So, will ya?"

"Yes, you goof."  I laughed placing a kiss on his neck.  

***************************

I woke up to an empty bed with a smile on my face.  Last night was the best night of my life.  We made love repeatedly until the sun came up.  I heard the shower shut off.  Ayden walked into my room wearing nothing but a towel.  After he seen me, he was also wearing a smile.  His hair was wet, and sticking up everywhere.  

"Good morning, my beautiful girlfriend."  He said walking over to his pants on the floor.

"Good morning, my sexy boyfriend."  I said biting my lip as my eyes roamed his body.  It reminded me of how his muscular shoulders and arms would flex as we made love.  He dropped his towel to slip on his pants.  The heat began pooling between my legs.

"You're friends will be over to check on you in about fifteen minutes.  I'm gonna go start breakfast."  He said kissing me.  "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you so fucking much."  I said with a smile. 

"Damn. It sounds like they are already here."  He said looking out into the hallway.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower.  I'll be down in a second."  I said running to the bathroom.

*************************************************

"There she is."  Nate said sitting at the bar in the kitchen.  "You glow girl!"  He winked causing Aubree and Kaylee to giggle.  Ayden looked back at me from where he was cooking and gave me his sexy signature smirk.  

"Good morning, all."  I said walking passed them to give my boyfriend a quick kiss.  He wrapped his arms around me prolonging the kiss.

"Get a room!"  Kaylee said giggling.

"We have a room that we were dragged out of by company."  I smirked causing everyone to chuckle.

"There is a get together at the lake tonight.  We have to go and introduce to everyone the new couple."  Aubree said as matter of fact.  

"Yes!"  Nate and Kaylee agreed. I looked up at Ayden to see what he thought.

"I would love to show the world my beautiful girlfriend."  He said looking down at me with pure love in his eyes.

"We should call everyone and make a day of it."  Kaylee suggested before taking a bite of bacon.

"That sounds amazing.  Do you have any plans for today?"  I asked Ayden.

"I just want to be with you." He kissed my forehead.  "Being at the lake with you sounds good."

Everyone went home to get ready.  I did my hair in a messy pony.  I wore my black bikini and flipflops.  I wore a short maroon summer dress over top.  It was cute enough to wear to a party.  I packed a bag with everything I would need.  

"Are you ready, baby?"  I heard Ayden's voice from downstairs.  I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of hearing him call me these sweet pet names.

"I'm ready, babe."  I said coming down the stairs.  He wrapped me in his arms placing his mouth on mine.

"I love hearing you call me that."  He said against my lips.  "We better go now while I still have a little bit of will power."  He said picking up my bag that I dropped.  "After you beautiful."