Chapter 21

"Well, that was awkward."  Ayden said as we made it down to the lake.  "They had no shame.  They just coupled off right in front of us."  Ayden said shaking his head at the memory.

"Not use to being the one not getting any action I see."  I laughed.

"Well yeah, that's part of it.  And I'm not use to actually seeing Bree and Jesse.  That was so gross."  He said as I slid my shorts off.

"Now you know kind of how your sister feels when she sees you with  randoms at parties."  I said as I got shoulder deep in water.

"No, I think it's different."  He said joining me.

"The only difference is she is use to seeing you about to hook up.  It's still new for you."  I said swimming away.

"You've got a good answer for everything.  I like it.  You are a good friend to have around."  He said moving in on me.

"What are you doing?"  I questioned as he got too close for comfort.

"I just want to bond with my friend."  He said pulling me closer.  

"They are just up the hill.  They could come down at any moment."  I said trying to fight the magnetic pull I felt toward him.

"It's dark, and they were busy."  He whispered looking at my mouth.  He looked up into my eyes before he slowly closed the distance.  

His mouth found mine.  He kissed my lips softly at first, as if to ask for permission.  His tongue lightly caressed by bottom lip asking for entrance.  I wrapped my arms around his neck like it was the most natural thing.  My legs wrapped around his waist as our kiss deepened.  He had one arm wrapped around my ribs pulling me as close as he could, while his free hand gripped my hair.

After several minutes of our heated kiss, I pulled away.  I closed my eyes and rested my forehead against his as I tried to catch my breath.  Neither of us spoke.  

When our breathing returned to normal, I unwrapped my legs from him and turned, facing away from him.

"You are dangerous."  I said as I looked at the lights bouncing off of the lake in the distance.

"I was just thinking the same thing about you."  He breathed.

He got out of the lake and dried off with the towel I brought.  We walked back to camp without saying another word.  The music was still playing loudly but our friends were nowhere to be seen.  We knew they left the music playing so we wouldn't have to hear them with their love making.  

I used my phone as a flashlight to see to unzip my tent.  I stood and looked at Ayden, waiting on him.  He entered my tent as if reading my mind.  He stood in my tent watching me as I bent down to zip up the door, neither of us daring to speak.  I stood again, shutting off my light, throwing my phone on my bag.  

It was like someone else was controlling my body as I walked straight to Ayden.  We kissed just like at the lake except I was in control.

"We shouldn't."  I said in between kisses.

"I can't stop."  Ayden replied kissing me back with as much want as I had for him.

"This is the last time."  I breathed as he kissed down my neck, taking control.

"Okay."  He agreed as he kissed where the straps of my top had been.  

Ayden unzipped my shorts and pulled them down, I untied his trunks, our mouths never leaving each other.  He gripped my ass as he pulled me up his body.  I wrapped my legs around him.  He carried me over to the pile of blankets, going down on his knees he put me down on the blankets, our kiss never breaking.  He grabbed a condom out of my bag and slipped it on.