Chapter 21

"Hello little niece"

Holo projected stood a tall woman with long curly black hair and emerald green eyes in armor.

"Komand'r" she whispered.

"I'm assuming you would've realized this came from me I supposed. It's a shame I cannot formally meet you but I will eventually. It took me oh ever so long to find you dear little niece. I assumed you found your bastard of a father by now. You know he was one of the few humans I actually fancied what a- oh never mind. I thought for years I successfully killed you during the attack on Tamaran all those years ago. Until I found out about your.. uh square dance with your captors.."

How did she know about the attack she was supposed to be dead? Mar'i thought.

"I know I know i'm supposed to be dead. Well you see I had to make sure any remaining Tamaranian heir to the throne was executed but that didn't go to plan. Of course your mother is no longer but either way I'm sure they wouldn't want a Troq as a queen. I mean please child you're an outsider and you know they don't like anyone different I would know. Tamaran is yes destroyed i helped with that. Thanks to extra help the rest of the people are safe under my rule on new Tamaran."

Mar'I knows what she means by safe. Her mother always told her Her aunt was dead and the stories of her ruling of Tamaran. Her people were alive, more or less slaves to Komand'r. But why why would Komand'r do this? She killed her mom HER MOM. Her head screamed.

"I'm coming for you next little niece tell your daddy I said hello". The message disappeared.

ARGGGHHHH

Mar'i hair started to burst into flames in one second then calm down as her powers were too unstable to work.

"MAR'I" her dad yelled as he burst through the door.

She looked up at her with her dad with sorrow eyes and quickly switched.
"Oh uh sorry dad just math homework we didn't do this on Tamaran."

"Oh uh please don't scare me like that again" he said scratching his head.

"Of course sorry." Doing the same.

"Just in time to say the team needs you at HQ ASAP. Something about a ship and today's report."

" Oh I'm on my way." Slipping into uniform. She jumped out the window.

—————————————————————————-
Mar'I prayed the team didn't find out what the ship was. Of Blackfire was going forward with this she would destroy everything in her path and it wouldn't be just her alone. Who knows how many outworld allies she had. She killed her mom one of the strongest people she knew who knows who else's she would kill.

"Mar'i so glad you got her fast." Lian said ushering her into the meeting room.

"Of course so have we found anything out about this ship."

" Yes thank god we do think you can help us out with it though."

"Really how?"

"The lettering on the side our databases revealed it's Tamaranian."

X'hal no.