Chapter 2

5 years later

  Mar'i struggled.

"LET ME GO YOU SICK BASTARD".

She yelled, as a guard pulled her across the floor,

" Looks like you need to learn some manners".

" Yeah like you got any".

Smack.

Mar'i rubbed the side of her face. The pain never bothered her, it used to but not anymore.

" WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU LITTLE TROQ" " You should be respectful today".

" And why is that ?". She looked at him with disgust.

" Because his majesty has requested you be sold to a new master".  He smirked and laughed to himself silently.

Mar'i knew  what they would do to her.

"Now I suggest you get your act together while we clean you up".

" Why is that"? She asked innocently.

" We need you took look presentable. Less punished".

He pushed her into a clean quarter.

" Go clean yourself up NOW".

Mar'i began to take off the ragged clothes she had of what it looked like a giant grey jumpsuit. She winced as she got into the shower. How she misses  the feeling of warm hot water. She hadn't showered since she was kidnapped. As she looked at herself she could see clearly all the scars and bruises that covered her skin. The past five years full of pain, torture, abuse. She just wanted to escape it all. Most of all she still kept hope of escaping to Earth. She began to remember the good times with her mother as a child loosing her mind in the endless daydream. She shook herself out of it and got out of the shower and put on old Tamaranian armor that was laying out. 

Way to be presentable

It covered her form neck to toe in shining grey with blue across the arms and legs and purple dashed across her chest.

She slightly smiled.

It reminded her of her heritage.

She picked up her bag that she secretly kept inside the oversized jumpsuit that her mother gave her to bring  to Earth with her.

" TIME TO GO!" Shouted a guard.

Mar'i grunted and sighed.

She came out where there were 5 or six guards all holding giant Spears. One of them were which holding handcuffs.

" Time to go princess".

"As you wish".

" Watch it".

They cuffed her.

They started to  to walk towards the ship. Mar'I looked back and forth to all the guards and thought.

Okay I can do this today's the day.

As they approached the ship one grabbed her. She quickly turned around and thrusted her arms over ones neck and did a roundhouse kick towards to other knocking them out. She held her arms until he passed out. All the other held there Spears out.

" Quick make sure the princess doesn't escape".

" Come and get me assholes" She smirked.

Mar'i fought and fought punch after lunch flip after flip she flew threw the air as she successfully knocked out all but one remaining in which she took a spear and held it up against  the guess leaders throat.

" YOU". She said. " You beat me, tormented me, left these scars  and bruises on me, let me do you dirty work"! She slowly presses the spear into his throat. "Don't think I won't do it. and if you want mercy I suggested you let my ass go and NEVER, NEVER GET YOUR SLIMY ASS NEAR ME AGAIN YOU GOT ME"! Her eyes were glowing and her hands where glowing.

" y-y-yessss". The guests leader gulped.

She knocked him out with the spear and  took the watch off his arm.

A map and now I can get to Earth.

She smiled.

She pugged the coordinates in.

The flew away leaving a streak of gleaming purple. 

" Next stop Earth"!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••