Chapter 8

Knock knock knock

Mar'i bolted up from her bed when she heard a knock at the door. She got up and turned and opened the knob with an unpleasant surprise.

"Mini Grayson father has wanted me to tell you that dinners ready."

"Wha- how long have I been asleep!?"

" Tsk I don't no more do I care."

Geez he's a clorbag.

" Alright I'll be down in a minute."

Mar'i walked down the stairs and into the dining room everyone already seated taking a seat next to her father who didn't even glance nor look at her all day. She didn't care to be honest it's seemed her father forgot about last night and now wants nothing to do with her, she found her father but he doesn't show any fatherly love he is supposed to.

" So Mar'i how are you liking the book?" Tim smiled and said.

" It's a wonderful book I'm about halfway through!" she exclaimed.

He chuckled. " That's great I knew you'd like it it's one of my absolute favorites!"

" Geez what now did you get her started on Timmy boy". Jason snorted.

" Just some wizardjng magic!"

" Oh....NO....Fuck no you can't get this innocent child in that wizard world with the griffinpuff or whatever it's called."

Tim glared. " It's Gryffindor and hufflepuff."

" Pffff whatever".

" I do have to say it's quite spec- ." Mar'i exclaimed.

"Shhhhhhh don't say it I need to teach you other things than that..." Jason shivers, " Harry Potter stuff." He mocked in a British accent.

"Ahem!" Bruce grumbles.

Both boys look towards their adopted father.

" so Mar'i I'm guessing your liking Earth so far."

" Why yes  it's quite spectacular my mother was right about how absolutely beautiful it was except I should explore out side the palace."

"Manor." Damian grumbled.

" Dick maybe you could take Mar'i out tomorrow around Gotham."

" Huh oh yeah uh....sure."  He mumbled.

Bruce glared.

dinner was soon over and Dick went straight up into his room.

Everyone soon followed.

A few hours later it was time for patrol.

" Wait were are you guys going?"

" tsk patrol Small Grayson."

" is this were you guys do your hero work?"

" Yes now you stay here and stay out while we go-."

" AND KICK SOME BAD GUYS ASSES!!" Jason yelled.

Everyone looked at him.

" where's the other girl?"

" Uhhh Steph she doesn't live here but don't worry she'll stop but whenever." Tim said.

" So uhhh could I tag along I can help after all I have powers and I'm an Tamaranian warrior after all ." She said gleaming.

" Absolutely not." Came dicks voice putting on his mask walking down the bat cave stairs.

So now he wants to act like a father she thought.

" Why not!?"

" Because you are inexperienced untrained and we don't need you getting hurt....again."

Mar'i sighed she realized she wasn't going to get anywhere arguing she'll find her way.

" in the meantime there are movies upstairs you can watch."

clenching her fist she walked up the stairs.

They all suited up exiting out into the night.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OML is been a while I've literally been so tired with no motivation I'm sorry if this chapter was pretty bland and probably didn't make any sense.